Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Sal uit kyk vir dai set, lanklaas gesien

Dit gaan goed dankie, soek nog werk, ma byt vas en bly optimisties so veel mens kan.

1 Like

Eskom giveth, and Eskom taketh away.

3 Likes

So just overnight until its not.

2 Likes

I swear, have to get into the habit of unplugging things every night before bed nowadays.

1 Like

Best to get a form of backup power like an inverter, power situation is only gonna get worse in this country

2 Likes

My dad is looking at going solar soon

1 Like

Morning all. May your Tuesday be terrific!
:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Hello.

3 Likes

Morning all

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Hi all the people!

3 Likes

You asked for cooler weather, and lo, I have delivered. Are you happier? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Keep an eye on OnTheRoadBooks, they dont currently have any but I bought 9 of the 16 books from them. I found three in bookstores in JHB and three (one companion, one prequel) at a wonderful bookstore in Somerset West. The last one was from Bikini Beach books in Gordon’s Bay. They aren’t all the cover you’re describing but I have them ALL and that’s what matters most!

2 Likes

Managed to get book 2-10 from a guy online. So just need a few more then have all of them in the cover I want

1 Like

I like that cover. The library has all the books like that.

2 Likes

Hahaha I am, I will see you sooooooooooooooooooon tho for waffles!

1 Like

Our office is opposite a school. I must say its nice to hear the kids screaming outside again.

4 Likes

Your nice and my nice are two different things haha. We bought a new house because of kids screaming outside.

4 Likes

Wow, you really are nice, to buy a house just for some random kids.

2 Likes

Hello. Got another session booked on the 21st of feb cannot wait. We doing the big peices then we going to fill them in. My tattoo artist reckons my sleeve looks very unique. I love the style of the tattoos. I’m not to into hyper realistic tattoos.

1 Like