Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Common misconception. Even the most pampered and well cared for of cats will happily murder you in your sleep if they feel the need to. They are untameable.

From Love, Death + Robots - Three Robots: Exit Strategies (Vol 3 Eps 1)

2 Likes

I’m so fucked.

1 Like

In a good or bad way? I mean, you ARE married, so I guess you had some sexy time which gave rise to the state you claimed you are in?

2 Likes

lawl… if it were in that manner I would not be verbalising it here or in any other form. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just feels like things keep getting worse.

1 Like

Morning all.

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Oh, hello.

3 Likes

Good day everyone.

Lol

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1619431967300423680

Whats happened to the twitter rendering? Posting image then.

5 Likes

Morning people of the palace

5 Likes

And just like that, Monday is back. Good morning and good luck.

3 Likes

Hope you all have a good one

I am not mentally ready for this day

I also miss the forums!

2 Likes

OK, this time I hope its for real! Feeling good enough to return to work today. Lets hope it holds!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Not enough crocheting last night, too much waffles.
Crochet clears the mind, calms the soul.

I can’t believe I am leaving tomorrow morning! :sob: I could stay with you forever.

3 Likes

Hey all.

Typical corpo fashion, forget key people in communication and plans and then at the last minute tell them to get their shit together cos you are required in Dubai next week.

Mentally not ready and feeling so overwhelmed.

5 Likes

@Beo it sounds like they are really not communicating at all…
sounds familiar

Yeah, nothing that I am not accustomed to. Just wish things would change.

1 Like

“Yeah about that, would love to go, but shit, would you look at that expiry date on my passport…? Sorry, but you all go have fun now.”

3 Likes

Suitable and appropriate response. I do have a valid passport up until 2028 but I am more excited about the possible opportunities that this could potentially have. There is a strong possibility to move into a Head of UX or at the very least a UX Lead for the global organisation, not just the immediate team.

4 Likes

Howzit.

4 Likes

4 Likes