Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

greets

3 Likes

Good morning people of the palace

3 Likes

We have a new house! :house_with_garden: Got keys yesterday. Registration and bond went through this morning. Lots of cleaning, painting, bathroom renovations, and retiling to do before we move in. Only issue is that my bakkie is too big for my garage :see_no_evil: but we might be able to extend the garage a bit without much effort. Sydney loves his new big garden with lots of grass. Went looking for him twice last night and found him chilling in the back yard on the lawn. There was a great rolling around :dog2: Happy doggo = Happy life.

9 Likes

Hello everyone.

3 Likes

Good morning!

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Morning all.

I was going through some of my banking transactions when I noticed that there were international charges, albeit small amounts, that seem to be linked to Steam and Xbox purchases.

Is it just me or has this been in effect for a while now?

3 Likes

Credit card? Yeah, its been happening for a while now. I’m with standard bank.

I think their excuse was that it was always there they’re now just showing it. I’m doubtful.

2 Likes

I don’t have a credit card, so this has been happening on my cheque account and I’m on FNB. But yes, also doubtful. Suppose it all comes back to taxes and such.

1 Like

From December:

1 Like

Exactly! This has most certainly not always been then, at least it wasn’t made visible.

1 Like

Weirdly I don’t see those on my account.

Also morning people of the palace, have a great day

2 Likes

greetings

3 Likes

I have taken to using vouchers anywhere I can, and removing my CC from as much as possible. These charges are how you bleed money, without even being aware of it.

3 Likes

Look how beautiful this is…

2 Likes

Its not as beautiful as the hurricane sharpie incident…

1 Like

I dispute Joburgs “Mostly Sunny” at the moment its “What Sun”? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I hope we get some rain soon

Also over this day, it has been a bit of a rough one, it’s my dad’s birthday, and I couldn’t be there so it hit me a bit, ironically he won’t remember I wasn’t there.

1 Like

Trying to find a decent enough note taking app.

1 Like

Morning all.

2 Likes

greetings

1 Like