Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Morning all!

:grinning::wave:t2:

4 Likes

I like Rocomamas and Kauai

2 Likes

Urgh, still feeling like shit and now started coughing and congestion.

3 Likes

Roco mama’s is the shizness. We don’t have that, nor Kung Fu Kitchen, my wife’s favourite, in Witbank. With our doggo’s hospitalization on PTA, we treated ourselves every time we went through for a visit.

4 Likes

Kung Fu Kitchen was a firm favourite of ours when we were still in Gauteng. Their portions are generous and prices very low.

3 Likes

Business Opportunity! Open a franchise in Witbank!

3 Likes

Good morning Sundayers!

3 Likes

Hallo all.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Afternoon people of the palace

3 Likes

Aweh… I have been on a bit of a Notion binge today and getting to understand it better. Been making my own PARA Dashboard.

1 Like

Hi all, it’s been a very busy but good weekend. And from tomorrow I’m on leave! Took a few days leading up to the end of term for the kids. We’ll be heading to the bush for a big family get-together over the long weekend.

4 Likes

Anyone know what happened to @Aeightsh / @Purpleightsh? You know, the one who was constantly changing his username?

1 Like

Monday greetings all.

3 Likes

Hallo.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Have a great day all

New jeans, I cant breathe and wanna pee constantly

3 Likes

I just used ChatGPT to write me a cover letter, not sure if I should be ashamed or proud. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ask ChatGPT!

2 Likes

Quick question here: So i use my personal vehicle for the business I work for in terms of going to sites to provide IT support, now, is the money I am supposed to get for the petrol I have used (and logged) a fixed amount per liter? or can my employer set any amount per liter that they wish?

3 Likes