Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Im at the office but not sure how I made it, I have the dreaded cape town tummy

3 Likes

I have removed all social media, streaming and infinite scrolling apps, off of my phone. It is a strange thing to grab your phone every 5 minutes, only to realise there’s nothing to do with it, except message or call someone.

6 Likes

Good man!

1 Like

So that was an adrenaline rush…

So I just finished doing a job, I come out of the secure parking, and a man comes up to be begging like the always do, for a R2 and so, I tell him no, but I watch him as he walks around my car, now, I have a small A5 book on my seat where I note my KMs traveled, and the moment I look away to check if the road is clear for me to enter into traffic, I hear the click of my door and I swing around to grab my book so he doesn’t steal it, his grip is weaker than mine, his attempt fails and he runs for it, I immediately lock all my doors, join the road, and drive away.

Now I first though it strange as to why he would open my door for the book, but when I checked from outside, unless you look closely, or you know what it is you could easily mistake it for a phone or tablet actually. What a rush… Also people are scum.

5 Likes

Good instincts there. It sucks that we have to be on our guard so much

3 Likes

Good morning Friday! Happy start to the loooong weekend to those that had the foresight to take Monday off. :partying_face:

:grinning::wave:t2:

4 Likes

Top o’ da mornin :shamrock:

5 Likes

We told the boss see you on Wednesday.

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Aloha.

3 Likes

Evening people of the Palace

Been in bed with the stomach bug since yesterday. Finally has food that is staying down now.

5 Likes

So by the looks. I’m moving to Cape Town Mid April. Work seems like it’ll be in Century City

6 Likes

Congratulations, which area are you looking to move to?

1 Like

I’m not sure to be honest :sweat_smile: haven’t thought that far ahead

2 Likes

If your work is gonna be in Century City then I’d suggest try and look around there as traffic can be chaotic, depending on times if course.

And good morning y’all. I managed to get to sleep in a little.

2 Likes

I’m hoping my sisters will give me good advice on safe areas

1 Like

Morning everyone.

Yeah, the one time I went to Century City I had terrible traffic to wait in. 1.5km travelled in 20mins. From the Stay Easy in Century to an office complex. :frowning:

But good luck in the search @emo_chair I’m sure there are good areas to stay around.

3 Likes

Morning all. Have a good day!

2 Likes

Let me know if there’s any way I can help. DM incoming.

4 Likes

Good Sunday morning everyone!

3 Likes