Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Hello all.

My glasses frame have cracked on the bridge and I fear they’re going to break completely. Just another expense not planned for or needed.

4 Likes

Happy Sunday afternoon! Just had red velvet cake and Chateau Gatteux Mozart cake for my better half’s birthday. Now its time for a nap and then FORMULA 1!

4 Likes

Greetings from Doha Airport in Qatar, am on my layover between Joburg and Melbourne. Going to visit my sister and BIL and the two niblings! Last time I visited them in Melbourne, Alex was 6 months old. Now he’s turning 6 next month.

7 Likes

Morning all. Happy Monday.

:grinning::wave:t2:

All those out and about today - be safe. I don’t think the Extra Fundamental F-ups could coordinate anything on a national scale, but they will cause kak where they can.

@Ani - happy and safe travels. Send Melbourne my regards.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

I hope some of you managed to get that extra long weekend.

5 Likes

Safe travels @Ani !!

1 Like

Expected Feeble Failure
Extremely Foolish Flop
Everything Feels Fake
Eat For Free
EFF off

3 Likes

Morning all. Happy Human Rights Day and all that.

:smile: :wave:t2:

3 Likes

Aloha merry people.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

I hope no one is working today.

3 Likes

I am. At least it’s WFH though. Doing prep for a workshop programme I’m facilitating for the rest of the week. Creating PowerPoint decks, handouts, and assessments. Fun stuff. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I’m also working today. The joys of working for an international company.

At least it’s voluntarily with 2x pay and we get to choose another day off.

3 Likes

My daughter was on East Coast Radio this morning, she was doing a quiz (which she didn’t win) but the most proud I felt is when she and Skye Shabalala spoke Zulu to each other. So cool!

5 Likes

Afternoon all

Taking it easy, made more waffles, started a broth for risotto tonight, busy crocheting a blanket that will take forever!

3 Likes

But winter is coming!

2 Likes

Winter is in the Cape lol

2 Likes

Good not Monday morning! Enjoy the short work week.

:grinning::wave:t2:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

greetings

3 Likes