Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Morning. Feeling well lazy today. But got a ton of stuff to do around the house. It’s a dilemma.
:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

hahaha we are doing the lazy morning, then go run a couple of errands and gaming and food and tv

1 Like

Hi everyone. I have some sad news.

Unfortunately @Wyvern and @Nimatek 's dad was in a bad accident at a race at Killarney yesterday. He is currently in a critical but stable condition but his injuries are really bad. He has broken ribs, facial fractures, pneumothorax and a brain bleed that may unfortunately lead to brain damage.

We hope that he makes a miraculous recovery and our thoughts go out to @Wyvern, @Nimatek and their family.

Please do not contact them during this stage. @Wyvern will keep me updated until she joins us here again.

6 Likes

Oh man, this is terrible news!

If you guys visit here, @Wyvern and @Nimatek, you guys are in our prayers.

4 Likes

Terrible news. The family will be in my thoughts.

:frowning_face:

5 Likes

Yes, I hope for the best outcome for your family @Wyvern and @Nimatek

5 Likes

That is such awful news. Good luck @Wyvern and @Nimatek.

5 Likes

Will pray for your family @Wyvern and @Nimatek

4 Likes

Praying for you and the family @Wyvern and @Nimatek

4 Likes

Praying for you dad @Wyvern and @Nimatek for strength and healing. May you be carried by the love of family and friends in this time.

6 Likes

That’s such terrible news. Hopefully he will make a good recovery

5 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words, just got home from our visit to him in the ICU. He is struggling, they have him relatively stable, finally got his blood pressure up. The brain bleeds are worse as is the swelling on his brain. He is also running a low-grade fever, currently, all we can do is wait and see.

At least I can definitely recommend the mediclinic in milnerton, the staff is truly amazing.

9 Likes

Oh no so so jammer om te hoor @Wyvern! Ek dink aan julle! Hopenlik herstel hy volkome!
hugs

4 Likes

I’ll ask anubis to look out for him @Wyvern

Really sorry for what happened terrible news :frowning:

4 Likes

I’m truly sorry for what happened to him. Lots of prayers this side for a swift recovery.

4 Likes

Merry Monday morning mense.
:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Morning all, got some sleep last night. Waiting to go back to the hospital in a while. He is very critically injured and mentally I’m preparing for the worst.

6 Likes

Morning everyone.

3 Likes

Hey ya’ll.

I remember someone here talking about looking for someone with SHEQF experience, qualifications or a role like this, perhaps it was @aldyr or @Avatar ?

1 Like

Not me - I try not to get involved with the safety dept. if I don’t really really have to! :smiley:

3 Likes