Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Oh no… What monstrosity have I uncovered?

nerdlegame 26 6/6

:purple_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::purple_square::black_large_square::green_square::purple_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::purple_square::purple_square::green_square::green_square::purple_square:
:purple_square::purple_square::green_square::purple_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::purple_square:
:purple_square::purple_square::green_square::purple_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::purple_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

https://nerdlegame.com #nerdle

2 Likes

Me: No, not going to get sucked into another one…
Also Me 30 seconds later:

nerdlegame 26 5/6

:purple_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::purple_square::purple_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::purple_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::purple_square::green_square::green_square::purple_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

2 Likes

nerdlegame 26 6/6

:purple_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::purple_square::black_large_square:
:purple_square::black_large_square::green_square::purple_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:purple_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::purple_square::green_square::green_square::purple_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::purple_square::green_square::green_square::purple_square:

This is hard!

3 Likes

nerdlegame 26 3/6

:purple_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::purple_square::purple_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::purple_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::purple_square::black_large_square:

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

4 Likes

Not gonna try that. No.

5 Likes

That looks like numbers so I will skip that.

Doing a lot better today, this morning’s visit (since I cant face the hospital 2 times a day), we could see improvement in dad, his BP is more stable, his fever had broken, and he looked calmer. The swelling also is slowly going down on his face.

This evening my mum and brothers met my aunt there, she is the one in trouble for her views on covid vaccines. . . .
She was worried yesterday, but today she is feeling a lot more positive. His BP and sugar levels are almost normal, he has more colour, apparently, the swelling is down a lot more since this morning. His heart is also becoming more stable. The doc said they will wean him off the vent in 5 days. And then we will see what happens. But he is feeling optimistic.

10 Likes

That is encouraging to hear!

4 Likes

Tuesday morning. Time to shine!
:grinning::wave:

1 Like

It’s sounding positive @Wyvern ! Good luck over there!

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Yesterday was the first day my wife went back to work, which meant that our daughter went to daycare for the first time. Hearts were a bit heavy but she seemed to have enjoyed it.

Also glad to hear some positive news from you @Wyvern. All the best and keep strong!!

7 Likes

haha it’s hard eh but well done.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace, waiting at home for a plumber to arrive and then we will go see dad later this afternoon, he at least had a good night so the relief is there.

4 Likes

Wishing him a speedy recovery :pray:

1 Like

‘Tis Wed Nes Day. May the hump slope the way you want it to.

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

My dudes…

3 Likes

Have a great day everyone!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Hello julle!

3 Likes

Morning people of the Palace

For some reason I’m not OK today. Dad is still there same, no change, I think what triggered it was a, bad night of nightmares and waking up to see that dad made the frontpage of the burger.

6 Likes