Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

big hug

3 Likes

As I mentioned to Nima over whatsapp, please feel free to let me know if there is anything we can help with or do for you. We will gladly assist where required if it within our means.

3 Likes

All the prayers and well wishes for you and the family @Wyvern :heart:

2 Likes

It’s hailing here by us now. Haven’t had hail in a while.

Morning all. Have a great day!
:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Harro.

3 Likes

urgh… struggling with a junior member who doesn’t really subscribe to (or perhaps want) the practices of 1-on-1 discussions. I don’t want to force this either but it’s kinda hard to drive it when there is no engagement from their side.

To be honest I’m battling to understand how to handle this or maybe I must just forget about doing regular check-ins with this person.

2 Likes

Ew 1 on 1 discussions. Sounds horrible.

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

No news as of yet.

I had bit of a crap day yesterday, my GP gave me some anxiety meds, just so that I can cope, told me take it in the morning. Most of yesterday was a blur, I slept thru most of the day. So I have decided to rather only take it at night before bed, and today I feel more human again and not in a fog.

Emotions are running wild, I can pretend to be ok for a bit then I break, did go visit a friend yesterday just for a distraction and played with her doggos. But even that is blurry

7 Likes

Good morning!

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Dats lank koel.

2 Likes

Morning all

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a good day.

So much work today.

2 Likes

Urgh… it’s Friday at least. I mentioned on the WhatsApp group that last night I was feeling so uneasy about something, just feeling anxious and unsure of why. Have so much going on with work and life.

1 Like

@Shrike I was wondering how things are going with you and the family with the covid thing?

3 Likes

We finally started getting out of it towards the end of this week. We all still have some vestiges of it but apparently this is normal and will take a while.

Thanks for asking @Solitude!

7 Likes

I’m glad that you are all alright.

1 Like

The initial discussion and meeting went really well with HR for LifeQ and now have two follow up meetings, one with the CEO and another with their design lead.

I already have a rapport with the design lead and I’m hoping that it doesn’t influence anything going forward.

2 Likes

So happy it’s almost weekend. I’m ready for the weekend to begin now. All I want to do is sit on my ass and play DoS 2

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

I see its on special. Don’t even tempt me.

4 Likes