Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Do it! Do it now!!! The game is fantastic.

2 Likes

Morning all. A bit grey and grim this morning in Joziburg. Hope your Saturday is bright and breezy though, wherever you are.

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Also added it to my Wishlist and have my finger hovering over the add to cart button….

1 Like

Man, I was fine most of yesterday then the weather changed a bit around 4pm and all of a sardine my sinuses flared up and been snotting and sneezing since then.

3 Likes

Mine too, minus the sardines

3 Likes

DO IT NOW!!!

2 Likes

It’s one game I’ve found that plays well on MacBook.

2 Likes

You are missing out. Sardines are an integral component of spontaneous events in these parts. :fish:

2 Likes

Sardine or no sardine, I finally managed to run 10k today. Two weeks ago it was loadshedding and finding out why the power didn’t come on after and last week it was rain. Today finally worked out. Even got a tan :smiley:

6 Likes

Sunday salutations!

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone.

2 Likes

Afternoon all.

I have been working tirelessly on my portfolio since this morning and am now finalizing it, at the point of the final pitch, I really struggle when it comes to “selling myself”.

2 Likes

Good morning! It’s a fine day to have a Monday on.

4 Likes

morning people of the palace
I just wanted to wish you all a good week

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

@Wyvern How is everything going with you?

3 Likes

@czc
To be honest, struggling a bit. Not sure where my head is at
Dad is still very critical, but more stable, they have withdrawn most of the meds and his body is coping, they are keeping up the pain meds because it is much needed, but they are trying to wean him off the sedation, so far we had some eye flutters but no other signs of waking up. Its going to be a long wait to see what happens.

8 Likes

If the opportunity arises to have some trauma counselling I’d encourage you to take it. As a family you’ve been through hectic trauma and it can affect your every day life more than you know even once things are better.

Keeping you all in my prayers

9 Likes

That is my plan of action, I know I get some coverage I think on my medical aid.

Right now I’m just waiting to see what happens.

5 Likes

Don’t wait. Whatever happens will happen regardless of whether you’ve waited or not.

Take the time now to get confirmation from your medical aid of exactly what they cover, find a counsellor, and start seeing them sooner rather than later.

They can start helping you and the family immediately, which is what you need to be doing, whether things improve, deteriorate, or stay the same for an indefinite period. You are going to have some major challenges and life changes happening whatever the outcome - start preparing yourselves mentally, emotionally, and psychologically now.

9 Likes

@Wyvern, listen to the wiseman. He smort.

5 Likes