Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Morning all.

More meetings all day but at least we have 10-pin bowling as a team this afternoon.

3 Likes

Happy Spring Day!

May your Friday be blooming magical! :blossom:

:grinning::wave:t2:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

I am in Welgemoed, so further north :stuck_out_tongue: But we for sure can meet up
https://www.facebook.com/DeOudeSocialCafe/

my recommendation :stuck_out_tongue:

Also morning thank frack its friyay

3 Likes

About that time of year to rewatch Battlestar Galactica

2 Likes

My word, had some of the best steak ever at the Fat Butcher in Stellenbosch. Really, REALLY good.

2 Likes

At those prices, I wouldn’t expect anything less.

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Well, it was for our 16 year wedding anniversary. And Spring Day. And my company’s 9th birthday. And one of our employees’ wedding day. Special day all around!

3 Likes

If you think those are high steak prices, you definitely shouldn’t scroll down this menu and have a look at the prices of Marble’s “Signature Meat Cuts”.

To be fair, most of them are very large portion sizes, but still…

1 Like

Absolutely bud, don’t mind my cynicism. Completely valid reasons, all of them, and congratulations.

1 Like

Congratulations all round!!

1 Like

Price was actually quite fair, to be honest. 1.2kg of t-bone that we shared, including 2 sides. Very generous portions all around and we still brought home a bad of food. For R790 the “sharing meal” was delicious and service impeccable - chef even came and carved the meat at our table. I can highly recommend the place for a special treat!

2 Likes

Good morning gang!

2 Likes

Actually doesn’t seem bad at all, especially if “special treat” warrants it, which it often does.

2 Likes

Morning all. Happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Hallo all. Off to Centurion tomorrow, so preparing for that.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Safe trip @Beo

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Im taking today easy

2 Likes

Hey, hey, it’s Monday! Blegh.

3 Likes

Morning all

3 Likes