Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Yip, I’m really that old :smiley: Was in one of the last (if not the last?) two year intakes way back in '86-'87.

2 Likes

86 was my first year of varsity, I guess we are similar ages then :wink:

2 Likes

Giving away your age here.

2 Likes

Morning compadres! Final Friday of 2023 - make it a good one!

:grinning::wave:t2:

2 Likes

:older_man:t2: I have no issue with my age. The body may be old but the heart is still young. I’d say I was heading into my second childhood, but in all honesty I never really left my first one :grinning:.

2 Likes

I bought some of those sticky hang from the ceiling fly traps to combat the amount of flies in our apartment and of course no flies are getting stuck to it.

2 Likes

Greetings

i was one year old then :rofl:

3 Likes

Spreading the word, in case it isn’t known, that stale ciabatta bread makes for great eggy bread and french toast.

Do it!

2 Likes

I have no idea what that even is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ve used normal bread in the past, along with sourdough, but this takes the top.

3 Likes

New Year’s Eve Eve again?! So soon?

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Incidentally I have started feeding a white sourdough starter.

4 Likes

The final day of 2023. Whoop! :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

By now, I hope, you should’ve received lots of good wishes for the new year. Well, this is another one. Let’s take a moment to reflect that 2024 starts on the first day of a new week, allowing us to start afresh in achieving our hopes and dreams for our loved ones and ourselves. What a great opportunity this is to close the door on the old, open the door to the new, and take a hopeful step into the new year. It is my hope that your new year, starting tomorrow, will be filled with success and opportunity.

4 Likes

happy new year everyone

3 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone.

3 Likes

A good 2024 morning to all y’all.

4 Likes

Have a great 2024 everyone! Hope it’s a successful and prosperous one!

4 Likes

Good morning and Happy Mew Year!

Health, happiness, peace, and joy!

3 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

4 Likes