Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Mornings.

:grinning::wave:t2:

1 Like

Good aftermornings. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Greeting all.

2 Likes

I impart hale and hearty greetings, fellow Travellers!

2 Likes

G’day mates.

2 Likes

I just got a fresh delivery straight from Canada last week, along with a bunch of other goodies :slight_smile:

Going to be showing off my haul on stream as soon as internet and power supply allows.

2 Likes

For those of us who don’t get Maple Syrup delivery direct from Canada, is the Vermont Maple Syrup from Checkers good to buy? :smiley: We require the approval of our resident Canadian before purchasing allegedly genuine Maple Syrup :smiley:

2 Likes

Damn, Microsoft’s To Do app is hot trash!

1 Like

I’d be wary… I’ve never tried, but… Vermont is a US state and does produce good maple syrup. I’d be wary because the brand is a US state name, but it says “Product of Canada” on the label, gives no indication of where it was produced or it’s grade. If you’re buying at checkers, you’d be better off with this one for the same price:

Specifically states its from Quebec, and Grade A quality.

Woolies also has Grade A Canadian but is more expensive and doesn’t have much more info (at least on the website/pic)

FTFY :smiley:

4 Likes

Also very, very true!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! Will keep it in mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Howzit!

2 Likes

Aweh!

:wave: :smile:

2 Likes

Whats up!

:wave:

3 Likes

What a day, my brain is fried. Information overload.

3 Likes

Good morning! Will you be my Valentine?

:cupid: :gift_heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I’m already over today.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Have a great day

I am alive and kicking

Work has been very busy :smiley: Loving it more and more and the support that I get from the company is amazing. I just barely have time to get on to personal mails and not even forums!

It drives me insane :smiley:

4 Likes

Good to hear from you!

Wasn’t sure at one point if I should whatsapp you and send out a search party.

2 Likes

Hahaha At this point it is just easier to find me on WA or Teams :stuck_out_tongue:
Life has been busy, we are looking at relocating our offices - chaos
I am more involved with our Project Management Office as well, slowly but surely growing and learning here and loving most days.

The micromanager is bein gput in her place more and more which is hilarious

2 Likes