Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Morning all. Happy Humpday :dromedary_camel:

:grinning::wave:t2:

2 Likes

It is great, the place is huge and LOUD. Everything is African-themed and inspired, of course. I didn’t take many snaps but unfortunately, company policy dictates that we aren’t allowed to share materials from company events.

I can say that I thought the experience was worth it. The performers engaged with the audience and the drum playing was exceptional, I didn’t know that I had a sense of rhythm until last night when I was playing the drums—a highly rated experience.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Daily… Uh, let’s call it “Inspiration”, yeah :laughing:

5 Likes

ROFL

greg on X: “BREAKING: Apple has cancelled plans to make a car after realizing it would require windows” / X (twitter.com)

2 Likes

Good morning all. Happy Leap Day!!

2 Likes

If nothing that happens on leap day counts, then what’s even the point of going to work today?!? :laughing: :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

ITs almost weekend

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

And once again we have WP against Boland playing cricket

2 Likes

Who has recently gone for an ID document?

G’day.

2 Likes

Friday! Woop! Woop!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Started a meeting a 6AM to accommodate the client in Tashkent. The other supplier from Finland joined at 9AM our time and begged the client for better times next meeting. Are South Africans just willing to do the work when they have to? Other countries seem to have issues.

4 Likes

I mean, 6am here is 11am there… move it up two hours!

But yes, South Africans are generally known as hard working and accommodating to get the job done.

3 Likes

Post morning greetings y’all!

:smile: :wave:t2:

2 Likes

We went to the Joburg Zoo today. They are running a special this month for their 120th birthday. R20 entrance (saving of R100 for adults and R50 for kids) also anyone who has their birthday in March gets in free. If you go over the weekends make sure to get there early so that you don’t queue for hours to get in.

4 Likes

Sydney and I are safely back home in Centurion after 18 days away in Cape Town and Bloem for work. Drove over 4000 kms. Sydney walked into the house, climbed onto his bed, and proceeded to supervise me unloading and unpacking everything.

5 Likes

Oh, hello. :wave:t2:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes