Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Morning all.

Havn’t been outside yet, inside the flat it’s 18C.

2 Likes

I was scheduled to go to a Middelburg workshop to go and work there in 12 degree max weather. Thankfully the manager phoned me at 07:10, just as I was about to get in the car, to let me know he’s been called away and can we postpone to Wednesday.

Phew

3 Likes

Morning all.

I am in need a new car battery and was wondering if anyone has anything to say on these brands…

https://www.takealot.com/all?_sb=1&_r=1&_si=ce3c747a3060172223b2b7c655b4ff12&qsearch=car%20battery

Morning all. Kak cold.

:grinning::wave:t2:

1 Like

Don’t go outside. Too cold, too much wind. Sun disappearing behind clouds.

@Beo Don’t know the brands, didn’t even realise that takealot sold car batteries. I’ve always just accepted whatever the mechanic puts in.

2 Likes

Same, until this morning.

Unfortunately, it’s been a busy month and not many places accept my payment method, Takealot being one of them.

Prices have seemingly increased hugely since I last bought one.

Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 11.17.06

My battery is small, since its a citi golf. Last replaced in 2020 for R1026.

1 Like

I always get my battery from a local dealer that also does my tires, I know them and trust them, plus the guarantee is always easy to claim with them.

Not so sure from Takealot

Geez, I woke up last night with intense nausea and spent 3 hours hunched over the toilet. After that I got back into bed and have been in this semi-conscious state of sleep and wakefulness the whole day. I’m now sitting up right for the first time today. What a terribly weird feeling knowing you’ve slept almost 18 hours.

2 Likes

Wow that sounds rough. Sorry man, I hope you get better soon!

Yeah, sadly it has been a rough month thus far and Takealot is one of the few places that accept my current payment method.

1 Like

Morning all

3 Likes

Hello all! A bit chilly, init?!

:smiley: :wave:t2:

2 Likes

Don’t know what you’re on about.

Unrelated, my wife took a photie of me as I left the house this morning, I think it looks spiffing:

3 Likes

Balenci-kaner

3 Likes

Morning all. How you doin’? :smirk:

:grinning::wave:t2:

2 Likes

Morning all

1 Like

2 Likes

D’day to you all. May the heat bless you today.

Also how are all the Capies doing with that agressive weather?

2 Likes

Hi. Anybody know what happened to the “5 things happening today” daily article from BusinessTech? Are they struggling to find 5 things? This is now the 2nd day that the article is missing.

2 Likes