Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

I don’t think they’re going to wait until the weekend…

2 Likes

What coast?

1 Like

Really crap news to read @Shrike. I’m sure the medication will help and improve your quality of life. I’m currently on chronic uric acid, blood pressure and anti-depressant medication. Skipping a couple of days of any of them makes me feel quite ill (and a little crazy).

On another note, I just got a mail from an acquisitions firm interested in outright or partially buying our business… And they’re serious about their offer! It’s through a guy I randomly chatted with at a kids play park a couple of weeks ago when our kids played together. :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

6 Likes

Eish, sorry @Shrike! Lots of prayers and well wishes! No idea what any of those conditions mean, but you will still be prayed for! Good luck!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Hey, hey, it’s FRIDAY! (For real this time!)

:grinning::wave:

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Have a great day

Im off to the physio again, then work till 7

We visited with dad and the social worker, it went well, he was asleep, but we gave her all the info she needed, will be meeting his team (from physio to therapist to dietician to all others).

They had him sitting in a wheelchair for lunch at a table with other people, no more eating in bed unless he is tired, which is what he was last night. Im already loving the place, cos it was technically his day one and they had started his gym and everything. We also love it that they keep them in normal clothes during the day and only use hospital gowns at night.

5 Likes

South Coast :parasol_on_ground:

3 Likes

My neck o the woods.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Food morning y’all.

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace, hope you all have a great day, please cross your fingers for me, its payday weekend so the shop is gonna be mental!

4 Likes

“Shatterday, Shatterday, Shatterday nightsss all riiiight!!” -Drunk Elton John-

2 Likes

Thinking of taking the family for a suprise walk down at Granger bay and up towards the lighthouse and maybe get an ice-cream at the Creamery (never been there and heard good things).

P.S. I love milkshakes.

1 Like

Watching Step Up All In but in Czech and I can’t help but laugh.

1 Like

Good, glorious Sunday morning!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Afternoon people of the Palace have a great day,

I slept late, read in bed, and now going to go the shops for a few basics and relax before we go see dad tonight.

1 Like

I didn’t realise ice-cream was so expensive, but a lekker day out with the family.

11 Likes

Nice shot of the family!

2 Likes