Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

I’m so jelly now! Why don’t we get invited for ice cream huh @Beo ?!

Hope you guys had a great outing!

2 Likes

I was thinking of hitting lions head tomorrow or Tuesday morning if you’re keen?

1 Like

What a great family picture. Pity that the weird dude with the beard photobombed it. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a great day!

3 Likes

Good morrow! Wow has it been one of those weekends again at my complex…

3 Likes

Morning Mewbs,
Hope you all have a great Monday

3 Likes

You know it’s hard to find shoes your size, when you have to go to a mining distributor to get a pair.

3 Likes

Sjoe today was hard, second last dental visit before they put the bridge in, cutting open the implants, putting caps on the ends to keep the gums from covering then up again, plus the dreaded moulds. The fact that they used child sized moulds was sad

4 Likes

Thinking of doing Oppelskop with my kid later this week but it looks like a cold front coming.

5 Likes

Some rain tomorrow, it will be cool the rest of the week which is perfect for that kind of thing

4 Likes

Good mor afternoon! Hope you are all having a fantastic start to the week. Belated just smile & wave!

:smiley: :wave:

3 Likes

Ag, I don’t fret too much about the sun, it’s good for you after all. But yes, it will make for some nice waking then :smiley:

1 Like

So the transfer attorney wants to put my house purchaser in breach of contract. She’s delaying everything to actually finalise everything. I have no idea why. The woman is completely crazy and I can see why her husband divorced her and why she’s sitting in this mess.

She’s currently losing money because she’s paying occupation rent. She just needs to provide some documents and do some signing and everything will be complete but it has been months now. I’m desperate for the house money.

Why couldn’t a normal person just buy our house? Why are people so full of drama? Don’t people just want the easiest drama free life? I know I do.

They’ve threatened her for breach of contract for a while now and it looks like the attorney had enough yesterday. I don’t know how this impacts me. Guess I will find out today. Just tired of the unnecessary stress.

6 Likes

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughe hugs dude

Let us know who’s ass to kick!

Morning all, have a great day, off to take mums car to the panelbeaters, then a physio session and hopefully gonna get some ear piercings today

4 Likes

Top of the Tuesday to ya all!

:grinning::wave:

4 Likes

So this morning just before leaving home my Salomons drew their last breath and the sole left its body. What kind of places do people go to buy their shoes, specifically sneakers or trail shoes, and more so on discount or special?

2 Likes

I bought a pair 3 weeks ago, cos the Salomons factory shop in Kenilworth had a sale. Maybe it’s one of those always on sale things? Worth a looksie

Also, best trail shoes I’ve ever had, like a second skin

1 Like

Yeah, I have had a few Salomon trail and hiking shoes for many years now. It is a brand I trust and would buy again. Sadly the cost I can’t validate any longer, unless on a deep sale.

I’ll stop by Canal Walk on my way home and see if Cape Union has any specials or Footgear. I could stretch the spend to be around R600-R700. Maybe pick up some Hi-Tec for that price.

I just sent you a whatsapp - Access Park Bellville - might be far to drive so you decide, but that is where I go since its all factory outlets

2 Likes

hello people. I am booking in for a new tattoo soon.

1 Like