Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

well well well its spring but we have this white stuff falling from the sky XD

5 Likes

And we have some weird haziness. :frowning:

I wonder if it could snow this year in Joburg.

4 Likes

And we’re settled in, finally.

5 Likes

Is it same size like the last place?

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

have a great day

I am gonna try, but I am tired and cranky and just didn’t sleep well at all (I fell asleep without a sleeping tablet for the first time in ages - half a one is what I have been using.) Fell asleep at midnight woke up at 3am… And took the half a pill.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone, have a good day.

3 Likes

haha yeah, exactly the same just mirrored to our previous apartment. Yet somehow there’s some things that feel smaller like gaps here or there, think it’s really down to muscle memory.

The big motivation to move was due to the yard, now we have grass and space for the kids to roll around in, that and cheaper rent.

We also swapped rooms around, so the boys are in the main room and us in the second. This gives me an ad-hoc office for when they’re at school and gives them more play area.

With the above changes this gets my work desk out the lounge area and we finally got some bar stools to use at the kitchenette (or island, or breakfast nook) which we plan to now make use of as a dining area for family dinners.

5 Likes

Grass for the kids is always awesome.

I tried sprinting yesterday and my knees are fine but my Achilles heel is sore today.

2 Likes

:smiley: :wave:

1 Like

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Is it though? I hope it is. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hi everyone. Have a good week!

4 Likes

Good Monday morning MEWbs! Cool and damp (dare I say “moist”) start to the week here. Been grey and rainy since Saturday, and still more today.

Clears up again from tomorrow, so should be able to confirm if the sun still exists then.

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a good day

2 Likes

Busy setting up my WFH set up in the home “office”.

2 Likes

How DID they choose that name? Is it really just a ton of sand?

3 Likes

“Most Epic Win” you mean? Before my time. May have been through a poll of ex-MyGaming folk I think.
Or do you mean “MEWbs”? I’ve always just assumed it was a play on “noobs”.

Not sure what sand has to do with things though?

2 Likes

I believe he’s referring to Sandton

3 Likes

LOL. :man_facepalming: That went right over my head. Super woosh! :airplane:

I’m sorry @aldyr - clearly not all that conscious on a Monday. The name Sandton comes from the combination of two of the major areas / suburbs that make it up: Sandown and Bryanston.

3 Likes