Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

As opposed to Bryansdown?

3 Likes

That sounds like a mental illness.

4 Likes

I live in an area that’s the combination of Lan party and Man down. Lansdowne :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Thank god it wasn’t Manparty.

5 Likes

Ok you all have to hold thumbs, doing a, couple of tests tomorrow for 2 different customer support roles that are both remote work.

5 Likes

Geez, today ended up frustrating. Doing a zoom hazop with 3 different countries and every second sentence you have to stop for the translator to translate. And then the people from a certain country keep delaying things as well.

4 Likes

@czc
Rooibos in the platypus and mint leaves in the rabbit…

4 Likes

Hmm, you’re combining them? Good luck for tomorrow. Hope the tea does you well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I always combine them, the peppermint for me is soothing just a few small leaves.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Wish me luck for day 2 of the nightmare.

@Wyvern Goodluck for your interviews.

5 Likes

Merry Tuesday to one and to all!!

:grinning::wave:

Good luck @Wyvern - not for the interviews, those you are going to crush. But good luck on deciding which of the two job offers to take :smiley:

Breath in, breath out @czc. Don’t fight over Zoom with foreigners - wait until you can meet them face to face :joy:

3 Likes

Morning people of the Palace have a great day

It seems you guys sent us the rain, im not complaining just struggling to get out of bed

1 Like

Ok up, I need to go to get my ears pierced :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope it went well! And if you haven’t done it yet then I hope it goes well.

1 Like

Im gonna do them tomorrow, there are some weird questions in the one questionnaire that I will have to figure out - math stuff that I suck at :stuck_out_tongue:

I have 3 days to complete them all, the first one was easy - Multitasking Test

next up typing test - I type slowly so I hope it won’t affect me too much Free Online Typing Test - SpeedTypingOnline

3 Likes

Hump Day hellos!

:grinning::wave:

4 Likes

Burn it! Burn it with fire!!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace
I have the rest of the week off, first time in a while so I’m gonna take it as easy as possible, try to game

4 Likes

3 Likes

Jirre it feels like its snowing somewhere, its fekking freezing :stuck_out_tongue: But I love it

2 Likes