Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

… … … … …

Good morning everyone :

4 Likes

God morgen alle sammen.

4 Likes

S-S-S-S-S?

1 Like

Morning people of the palace, off to do my final placement of the new bridge in my mouth yay. Taking it easy the rest of the week since I am working basically full time at the shop next week from Monday to Saturday

4 Likes

Hello everyone. So I’ve had a bunch of crazy weeks and days. Firstly sitting with teething issues with our baby and not sleeping, work issues and a mountain of tasks, and also this week my wife and I bought a house! Man what a week, and now I’m tired

9 Likes

Lol, I got some good drugs yesterday, fixing a filling :joy:

4 Likes

Mornings, this week has been way to long and too short at the same time!

3 Likes

Road trip again today. Luckily it is cool weather in KZN.

Not long before the travel will end. 2 projects wrapping within a month!

3 Likes

@oltman, @czc or anyone here familiar with the term CDE or Common Data Environment?

1 Like

Lucky you i got none… But at least im all, done for now

Have not heard of that term Beo. Sounds like a data management thing?

Yeah, it is related to data management, usage and sharing. Seems to be more commonly used in the construction (design and build) industries. Also seems to be linked to BIM and 5D BIM.

Congratulations!

Heads up, though: from the day we got the loan approved, to the day the house was finally ours, was about 6 months. I’m sure @Solitude had a similar experience. It was also very anticlimactic - I only knew it was done when I got a request to approve a new debit order :smiley:

3 Likes

Good mornings!

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Has anyone had Monteray Jack cheese, and what would be an acceptable equivalent?

2 Likes

It’s been so long, I don’t remember much about the flavour, but I used to LOVE Monterey/Jumpin’ Jack Doritos back in the day…

1 Like

I have no idea, don’t think I’ve ever had it, but almost any recipe that calls for cheese has this Monteray Jack and looking for a substitute.

Guess I’ll just stick to cheddar and or Gouda.

2 Likes

“Monterey Jack , sometimes shortened to Jack , is a Californian white, semi-hard cheese made :using cow’s milk. It is noted for its mild flavor and slight sweetness.”

I’ve seen some similar descriptions on cheese at checkers. Look for the smaller (250g-ish) bricks that look like they’ve got a paper-like wrapper on it.

1 Like

I usually buy Wyke cheese range, but look around there, thanks bud.

2 Likes