Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

When its hot at night that really sucks.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

More mense.

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Have a great day all

Im off to work in our tableview branch… Its gonna be interesting.

3 Likes

Frankly, I can’t wait for school to start again, maybe that will bring some structure to the kids’ schedule and routines.

2 Likes

Then there’s this…

2 Likes

I’m trying so hard not to clean the shop this side…

2 Likes

greetings !!

3 Likes

is it just me who sees the resemblance this criminal Fcuker has with Homer Simpson

3 Likes

hello pappa nurgle has chosen me. I am his chosen one.

Morning everyone. Had to go in for emergency procedure yesterday for my kidney stone. Urologist wanted to put in a urethral stent first, but decided to do a shockwave therapy at the last minute, where they apply 3000-4000 shocks to the stone to break it up into small fragments. So it’s a non-invasive procedure, which was great.

What wasn’t so great was the most intense pain I’ve ever had for about 5 hours afterwards. I’ve had a kidney stone before, but this pain was multiples worse. I got to experience what actual “writhing pain” is. Luckily it’s all good now, with no pain or discomfort today. Apparently I’ll be released today after a check-up from the urologist.

On the bright side, I got to watch the first 4 episodes of Wheel of Time on Amazon Prime between last night and this morning. :smiley:

6 Likes

Morning people of the palace, have a great day

@FarligOpptreden Im glad to hear you are doing better!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

@FarligOpptreden Always good to find a bright side. To your health.

4 Likes

Morning all.

:grinning::wave:

@FarligOpptreden Hope it’s all fixed fast and you’re home and healthy soon.

2 Likes

All the best @FarligOpptreden my man, got you in thoughts and prayers. Glad to hear it’s sorted though.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. Finally back home and have a basket full of pain meds for emergencies. Feeling good now, albeit tired. Might snuggle up with my boy now for a nice afternoon nap.

4 Likes

Wish I could do that.

1 Like

Heal up quick, @FarligOpptreden

1 Like

Happy Cake Day @murfle

3 Likes

Now to do something about the lack of actual cake

2 Likes