Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Morning all. Aren’t Mondays just the best?!

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Not surprised. Top Gear proved that the Hilux is pretty much indestructible. A piddly little 4x4 course is nothing. :grinning:

2 Likes

From what I’ve gathered from Mrs Entity’s Discord posts and her last few Twitch streams, sadly yes. I imagine @Entity will fill in the blanks for us once they’re less busy.

2 Likes

Morning all

@GregRedd Still in limbo here not over the globe yet. It’s been crazy with everything.

@FarligOpptreden Yup we’re joining family that side. Been planning for 2 years, actively pursuing since end of Jan.

Edit. Ask away if anyone wants to know anything. You all know I’m not good at sharing on my own.

3 Likes

I need these buttons on my keyboard today.

3 Likes

The past two weeks were so hectic, I don’t know what to start on this week…

1 Like

Sorry to ask, but what exactly is that side?

2 Likes

Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

4 Likes

Cool.

I should get my Czech passport soon. I applied a month ago. Started the process last year already, they had to confirm my citizenship and then update my birth certificate with my extra name so that everything matches.

5 Likes

I’m so gatvol of this school now—another email of no prior communication nor consent of newfound ways to recoup money.

Your invoice is attached for the photocopy levy for the month of April
and May, there will be no need to supply paper per term going forward as
you will be invoiced monthly.

Please remit payment at your earliest convenience.

1 Like

Morning people of the palace

Have a great day

@Beo its maybe time to start looking for a new school?

1 Like

Yeah, we have been over the past week or three, but only really considering it for next year or waiting for this year to round up. Seem these latest issues are just pushing that closer and wanting something to happen sooner.

Currently, we would really love the boys to go to Oaklands Academy.

3 Likes

That sounds like a great place to be honest. Even if you stick it out for the year, get your applications in for next year

1 Like

When are you wanting to go? And where do you get the passport? At the embassy?

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Official LEGO Thread

Probably next year, need to finish studying this year still, can just jaunt off for a month. Yeah, will get the passport at the Embassy, think they send it over in the diplomatic mail.

2 Likes

Loadshedding ‘upgraded’ to stage 4

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Eskom_SA/status/1526176603809755137?

Well I was expecting full blown stage 4, ack, @czc beat me to it

3 Likes

Good morning!

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Mkrning people of the Palace have a great day

2 Likes