Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Can confirm with @Solitude we got turned off when the load shedding started. Fortunately the lights came back on close to the hour so 1hr of load shedding is not too bad all things considered.

2 Likes

Thanks chaps. Turns out to be a moot point - downgrade to Stage 1 means no LS BS for us this evening :smiley: but I’ll know for next time. There will definitely be a next time.

2 Likes

Morning all y’all.

:grinning::wave:

So instead of load shedding last night, we got a pipe leak above the kitchen ceiling. At least we could have the lights on the see the water dripping down :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Have a great day

4 Likes

This is how you know you have a gamer in the house. Everyone watches rugby, but he sits and plays Lego games on my laptop at the dinner table…

5 Likes

Evenin’

3 Likes

haha I thought the same with Cody, that he is always only interested in games. Tonight he actually sat and watched the FA Cup final with me, and that was great \o/

3 Likes

YNWA!!

3 Likes

Morning all. It’s time to get my 4x4 on today, looking forward to it.

5 Likes

Morning all

Visited dad yesterday with lots of family, today we are going again.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Stage 2 today again, stage 3 on Monday and Tuesday and then back to stage 2 for the rest of the week. Heard it on the news now.

4 Likes

How’s he doing by now @Wyvern ? I hope you are coping and that things are going better there.

2 Likes

We are slowly doing better and making peace with what happened last Friday, but over all it was the right choice. He is already doing physically so much better and we even had almost a full hour of 80% lucidity this week. Where at this hospital it was maybe 5mins a, week.

4 Likes

A wild @Entity surfaces! How’s things by you and yours? You above the Equator yet?

2 Likes

Oh, and for completeness…

Hello and good evening!

:smiley: :wave:

2 Likes

Am guessing you’re feeling better and are 'rona free? How was the 4x4-ing?

1 Like

Wait, what? Another mewb leaving the country?

3 Likes

I wonder if it even was as I was feeling better by Friday night, by Sunday I was feeling great. With that said I did mention to the okes that would rather not risk it but they insisted I join regardless.

Had a blast and the only Ford was the only one to get stuck and needed some help from the Prado. The Hilux I was in made it first time.

3 Likes