Dragon Age 4

I’m a big fan of all the Dragon Age games. The first one was by far the best and the other two had some issues but I still enjoyed them. I have zero trust in Bioware these days but I can always hope that Dragon Age 4 will be good.

At least they decided to drop the whole live services thing and focus on single player.

It doesn’t look like the Youtube previews are working.

Greg did go and fix them - the short link shares are working…

Thanks, @GregRedd !

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Enabling new forum features after upgrade to Discourse 2.7.0beta5

Dragon Age Origins was and still is the best game in the series by far. It’s also one of the best games BioWare ever made, probably one of the last great BioWare games before they went a bit downhill.

I’m also not too hyped for this after Andromeda and Anthem but I’m still interested for sure.

1 Like

Give me the story and world of origin, with the combat of 2 and I will be good

Didn’t finish the original Dragon Age (probably because I was playing too much Battlefield: Bad Company 2.) but I think I did enjoy what I did play.

2 Likes

Actually, I’m still hopeful for this. If I remember correctly, I was more than happy with Dragon Age 3. I played it twice and in fact, I think it might actually be my favourite. It provides the hybrid between live action and the strategic view of Dragon Age 1 (if I’m remembering this correctly) and in this case the Frostbite engine actually worked quite well.

With Dragon Age 2 being the semi-exception, I think the Dragon Age series has actually been quite good overall. It is Mass Effect that they keep screwing up.

1 Like

And then there is me who has never played even one Dragon Age

I enjoyed all 3 of them. The lore in the Dragon Age games are outstanding. It’s not often that you’ll find me reading notes and books and things that you find in game but with the Dragon Age games I read everything because it’s so well thought out and interesting.

2 Likes

DAO was the last of the true Bioware before the EA influence became very clear.
The other 2 were ok action rpg’s but not the true crpg bw used to offer.

2 Likes

Coincidentally relevant article posted by IGN earlier today:

2 Likes