Dungeons & Dragons for newbies

Here its gonna be easier to organize and create groups for sessions and all that jazz

@Flex @SIGSTART @wenzdayz @DieGrootHammer @Entity

5 Likes

Doing RL or something over discord?

1 Like

And my axe!!!

2 Likes

Most of you guys are closely located to each other. But I think over discord will help those that’s far away.

2 Likes

Roll 20 might be the best in conjunction with Discord yeah

3 Likes

I think that’s the website my friend used to play. I’ll check it I can get a link and post it here :muscle:

You all basically join into a lobby, where you can see a map and creatures and so on

1 Like

Yes that’s the one

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to learn how to play, but everything i read is so damn confusing

1 Like

So is this open to anyone, or…?

1 Like

Offcourse.We jsut need a DM to kick it off. @SIGSTART … cough cough
Everyone can download DnD Beyond on your phone and then Create a Roll20 account so long

5 Likes

done and done

3 Likes

My data is low but I’ll create one tonight at home @Neokappy

2 Likes

I’ve never DMed a game over the Internet before, but I’ll take a look at Roll 20 when I get home.

3 Likes

I can hear by my friend how it works and all that jazz :muscle: but I have faith in you

1 Like

What ruleset are we using, and yes, I say we because I have many years of tabletop RP games that I ran and played in before I left teaching and I would LOVE to play again.

If we can make this work, I would be willing to run some games in other settings like mage, werewolf, vampire, space themed etc.

I have not touched DnD for over 20 years so I have no idea what it is like now.

2 Likes

I think 5th Edition would be the best choice.

The character sheet integration for it in Roll20 was really user friendly as well, when I last used it.

2 Likes

So you know the ins and outs of DnD, that’s pretty awesome I asked my friend and he said 5th is best for new players and learning what happening and going around.

I really want to get this off because I’ve been trying to get people from 2014 but nothing so here’s hoping that this time we can do it and have massive fun :muscle:

1 Like

So are you going to join us when we set up our first campaign? :muscle:

1 Like