Dungeons & Dragons for newbies

5e I think yeah

1 Like

Probably not unfortunately. I don’t really have the time to commit to it at the moment.

I would like to help where I can to get it set up though

2 Likes

Thanks man appreciate it heavy :muscle:

1 Like

It will be a once a week thing, so not like the mafia game. We will get a day and time that suits everyone

2 Likes

Well I’m in as well. I’ve never played D&D myself, and always thought I should try it out at least once.

4 Likes

Need a DM and then see who’s gonna play and where we gonna play also will need a crash course in roll20

1 Like

Roll20 has its own tutorial. I might need to go through it again as well

2 Likes

I think @Neokappy knows roll20 alot so he might give us a tutorial on it. If he every replies

1 Like

So I have both mentioned things sorted out/downloaded. I wanna learn

2 Likes

Right behind you man :muscle:

2 Likes

I won’t be able to DM once a week, but if other folks are willing to run with the story and DM then once a week should totally be doable.

1 Like

Seeing as you move from time to time it’s going to be hard keeping track of everything

Played around last night with Roll20 and I have to say it’s amazingly good. Can’t wait :muscle:

1 Like

I used to play a ton of D&D, Cyberpunk and Vampire: The Masquerade back in the day. It was great fun but it takes up a lot of time.

2 Likes

See that’s the only problem everyone doesn’t have alot of time but I’m really looking forward to it.

Hopefully we can do like a small campaign or something.

1 Like

A cyberpunk campaign leading up to the game release could be pretty cool

4 Likes

:drooling_face:Stop I can’t drool this early :muscle:

4 Likes

Thanks.

8 Likes

Im super keen to get in on this as well, been following campaigns via podcast for years but never played.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes