Dungeons & Dragons for newbies

Head over to introduce yourself bud

2 Likes

You ask much of me

3 Likes

I know but it’s all good

2 Likes

@Neokappy you know Roll20 yeah? If so you can give us a run about and all that

I can try. It’s not too difficult really.

2 Likes

Quick one,how much time does this require?
ie 2 hours once a week or is it logon and play?

1 Like

Depending on a few things. How much we can do in a hours time and then also how long our campaign is going to be.

Also when and what time the others can join us

2 Likes

I don’t dnd
But my brother is in a group that meets on a sunday for 2 or 3 hours - they do a campaign a month

3 Likes

Can your brother DM?

1 Like

Our groups met once every month or so for a whole day (afternoon, really, but still!).

It was so difficult to get the group together, that when we did finally play, we overdid it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nope he is still a noob learning

1 Like

Shit. If we can get a DM we can get this ball rolling and start planning on everything

1 Like

If no one else DMs I will give it a try

3 Likes

Was going to ask if you’d be interested

I have about 20 or so DnD Digital Adventure Books

2 Likes

I will not be able to DM on a regular schedule for the next two weeks or so due to work commitments, in case that helps people make a decision.

1 Like

I would love to be part of this but have just too much else on to commit.

In the meantime I would like to tell you about my character:

Meet Lettuce Fireforge. He is a 6 foot 2 , chaotic good, human ranger. He was raised by dwarves and have never been told he is not human. So he thinks he is just a really tall dwarf. He was once asked why he is not called Carrots, thanks to his orange red hair. Suffice to say nobody has asked since.

He failed at mining, badly, and thus turned his attention to his veggie garden. However, the garden struggled in the dark damp mines where he grew up. Eventually, on his 18th birthday he set out into the big bad world to find his destiny.

He fights with two axes, and has a penchant for killing goblins. He saved his whole party from a haunted castle, even after they left him sleeping so they can score more loot. He is a hero. He is level 7.

3 Likes

Thinking of getting a crash course in DM so we can start this. So scared that the interest dies out

1 Like

9 Likes

Scared of this man,like you have no idea cause I really hope I get the chance to experience it after so many cancelatione

1 Like