Elden Ring - Souls meets Ice & Fire

4 Likes

Watched some gameplay… adds to wishlist

2 Likes

I’m trying so desperately to avoid anything on teh YouTubes. A lot of my subscriptions are starting to cover it and to put out content, considering there seems to have been a recent closed hands-on preview.

1 Like

The benefits of not remembering the colour of my onnie this morning. I can watch stuff, and it doesn’t matter. Won’t remember shit. Although, roly poly is stuck in there proper now

2 Likes

Yeah same. I’ve avoided almost all the footage and info up to this point, won’t break now.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Listening to the Game Informer podcast and man, they’re touting this to the most difficult/challenging, and best Souls game of their Souls franchise.

1 Like

That’s weird. I’ve seen a few headlines saying it’s the most accessible and you won’t need to git gud.

1 Like

I also saw headlines where it said the game is about the same difficulty but more accessible and that more people will finish it.

1 Like

Hey, I’m just saying what I heard. I guess much like many games of this nature you could grind more to make those walls easier to get past? :man_shrugging:

I know the guy, think it was Dan Tack, was talking about it and he is a big Bloodborne fan. Anyway, go listen if you want.

1 Like

Step 1. Find gameplay video.
Step 2. Mute video.
Step 3. Watch video.
Step 4. Ask yourself, “But kelvin, does it look fun?!”
Step 5. Answer yourself, “Why yes, I do believe it does:ok_hand:”
Step 6. Add to wishlist.
Step 7. Don’t pre-order. It’s not out yet. Don’t be a sheep. Make an informed decision by your OWN opinions, not someone else’s.

3 Likes

I followed these steps:

1. See if the game is developed by FROM SOFT
  2. It is. But is Lord Miyazaki at the helm?
  3. He is. Pre-order
  4. Win
4 Likes

I followed these steps:

1. See if the game is developed by FROM SOFT
  2. It is. But is the combat Soulslike or Sekirolike?
  3. Soulslike. Pre-order
  4. Win

I never pre-order. I don’t even buy games. I bought one game last year and it was AC Valhalla.

This is not only made by FromSoftware but they had a huge test where lots of people participated and they all agreed on one thing: It’s amazeballs.

Thank you. Thank you.

5 Likes

Damnit. I forgot the step where I checked if its like Sekiro or a Soulsborne.

4 Likes

Starting to get ansie for this.

2 Likes
1 Like

Will wait for steam sale or gamepass. Too expensive at R850.

4 Likes

Madness!

1 Like

10 days.

3 Likes

I know many people are super excited. Did you at least remember to apply for leave for the day?

3 Likes