Elden Ring - Souls meets Ice & Fire

Yay! SAST actually cracks a mention for a change. Good on ya FromSoftware and Bandai Namco.

Additionally, is your Temporary Residents Permit for New Zealand up to date?

3 Likes

New Game Overview video from Namco:

Much has changed in the Lands Between since the days of your banishment, Tarnished. Come and learn what awaits you on the path of grace.

2 Likes

My pre-load is already done on Xbox. I am also on leave already and I think while I’m on leave I might just visit the land down under to play a bit early.

3 Likes

I actually have, took the Friday and the Monday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I use Brillo. I’m shiny, not tarnished.

TWO MORE DAYS!!!

2 Likes

I haven’t watched a thing I am going in blind.

2 Likes

The only way to do so.

2 Likes

Not that interested in this, so please keep me up to date with how you guys experience the game :wink:

Never played a Souls game…

3 Likes

1 Like

Souls like seem to be polarizing game types. One man’s ah, it’s skill based, is another man’s fuck no, I don’t have time for this lack of accessibility. I think you fall squarely into the fuck no camp.

2 Likes

I’m wondering if I should get this. :confused:

1 Like

You should.

1 Like

Think I’ll try it for an hour or so, if it can’t draw me in by that time I’ll just refund it.

1 Like

Aah, the benefits of Steam.

1 Like

Totally did the same thing with dark souls 3

1 Like

Official Launch Trailer

Though shattered, it shall guide thee. Though fractured, it yet calls. Enact thy will. Become Lord. Seek the Elden Ring.

1 Like

I hope those that pre-ordered did so digitally.

@Solitude does this affect your pre-ordered?

2 Likes

Not sure I want to even watch that, normally I don’t mind trailers as they shouldn’t have anything spoiler-ish.

Of course!

2 Likes

Yes. :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes