Endurance Racing

Are you paying for my flight and accommodation and transport? Then I will be there with bells on :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not me sadly. Will be watching it online though.

For those out of the loop…

The final round of last year’s Intercontinental GT Challenge - the Kyalami 9 Hour - was supposed to happen on 4 December last year. But then… Omicron. And the stupid, over the top, unfounded, knee-jerk global reaction to travel to and from South Africa. Anyway, it’s that event, rescheduled to 4-5 February.

https://kyalami9hour.howler.co.za/events/joburg-kyalami-9-hour-5626/tickets

2 Likes

I’m not going either, was just curious. It’s on my birthday, so I’ll rather spend it with the wife and check in on Youtube every now and then.

4 Likes

Brave

4 Likes

It’s my birthday, I’ll youtube if I want to.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Lol, wrong topic. It was RL racing :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Graphics are so real these days… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

This is the move

2 Likes

Some absolute beauties in there.

1 Like

While we’re waiting for F1 to go racing, catch the last 30 minutes of Nurburgring 24H.

Kelvin van der Linde in the lead.

1 Like

Michael Fassbender has a big crash in the Le Mans qualy session:

2 Likes

Official website 24 Heures du Mans | 11-12 june 2022 (24h-lemans.com)

Live Timing Here:

(Currently shows all the Qualifying times)

1 Like

It’s race day at Le Sarte! The 2022 24 Hours of Le Man starts at 16:00 today *

LMP2’s mixing it up with the Hypercars in this mornings’ warm up session - things could get awkward at the front.

Live timing for the race still here:

Still trying to find a decent, reliable livestream. Will add whatever I find later.

* single screeners will need to choose between the Le Mans start and F1 Qualifying sadly…

1 Like

F1 since i dont have access to le mans.

Sadly I also missed out on the Isle of Man this year.

Yeah, sadly not finding any Le Mans livestreams this year. It seems, now that the fans are back at the circuit, everything is being restricted again. Only livestreams I’ve found all need a subscription, a VPN connection, etc.

Two of the Hypercar teams have been running YouTube live onboards from their cars during practice and qualifying, so they may again for the race if you want something to watch inbetween.

Motul show the #708 Glickenhaus Hypercar

Toyota Gazoo do the same for both their #07 and #08 Hypercars

1 Like

Oh, and yeah also missed all of the IOMTT coverage this year. See from reports that it has been a particularly bad one this year though. Five deaths. British father and son sidecar pair died yesterday (father was on his 20th TT, son his first :cry: ), in the same place as a French sidecar pilot died last Saturday. There’s also been two solo racers who lost their lives in separate accidents this year.

I cannot comprehend the bravery, iron balls, and borderline insanity it must take to race the TT.

1 Like

Burning wheels 🫠🙃

2 Likes

Last hour of the 2022 24H Le Mans on now.

1 Like
3 Likes