Live Sim Racing

Yeah, nice recovery drive to get back to P13. What happened to you mid race that you landed up falling to the back?

1 Like

Lost control of the car at the one hairpin, downshifted too early and the car just spun out. Got stuck facing the wrong way and had another guy collide with me. So it took a while to get facing back the right way and going again.

Checked the results and it turns out I came 12th in the end - I think the guy ahead of me had to dive into the pits.

3 Likes

The wait is over! Join F1 stars, sporting heroes and global superstars, as they take to the first Virtual Grand Prix of 2021! The first event takes us to the Red Bull Ring in Austria. Tune in for a five-lap Sprint Race with the stars of the F1 Esports Series, followed by a 50% Feature Race!

1 Like

Great commentary and awesome camera work on this stream: https://youtu.be/0yaOIXSx4cY

1 Like

I was following Jardier’s stream. They had a DC with 1h30 to go, when they reconnected, 0 laps completed :expressionless:

2 Likes

Oof that’s gotta suck

Virtual Kyalami 9 Hour - Qualifying at the moment and the race will be tomorrow.

1 Like
3 Likes

Found the Formula Pro series by accident today. Race 2 just finished, and race 1 was a few weeks ago. The racing is great, the broadcast is very well done and is a fun filler between F1 races :wink:

2022 CALENDAR

R1 - Spa Francorchamps - 9 May
R2 – Monza - 23 May
R3 – Daytona - 6 June
R4 – Donington - 4 July
R5 – Cote d’Azur - 18 July
R6 – Laguna Seca - 1 August

2022 ENTRY LIST

1 - Bono Huis - Mercedes-AMG Petronas Esports Team
6 - Adam Maguire - Wolves GR Esports
8 - Erhan Jajovski - R8G Esports
10 - Michi Hoyer - Burst Esport
11 - Nuno Pinto - Team Fordzilla
12 - Ibraheem Khan - BS+ Competition
13 - Alex Siebel - Oracle Red Bull Racing Esports
17 - Jernej Simončič - Burst Esport
19 - Jeffrey Rietveld - Team Redline
20 - Kevin Siggy - Team Redline
21 - Collin Spork - NetRex Grand Prix
22 - Ferris Stanley - Rocket Simsport
23 - Daniel Kiss - Rocket Simsport
27 - Dennis Jordan - Oracle Red Bull Racing Esports
34 - Jarno Opmeer - Mercedes-AMG Petronas Esports Team
44 - Noah Reuvers - NetRex Grand Prix
46 - Gianmarco Fiduci - Team Fordzilla
60 - Dawid Mroczek - Bykolles Burst Esport
66 - Liam de Waal - Wolves GR Esports
88 - Marcell Csincsik - R8G Esports
93 - Damian Skowron - Bykolles Burst Esport
96 - Muhammed Patel - BS+ Competition
97 - Petar Brljak - Williams Esports
98 - Martin Stefanko - Williams Esports

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Endurance Racing

Strong showing for South African esports driver Luke Adisson

I’ll be participating in an 8 hours endurance race this afternoon and evening if anyone would like to hop on the stream. I’ll be taking the wheel from about 17:10. We’ll be car #953 Team Kerugma Racing.

3 Likes

And @DarthMol with his team WON the Pro-Am class, and came an overall 17th! Well done!

4 Likes

Thanks @oltman! It was a good race and nice to not have any major issues with power or disconnects. We hoped to do well but didn’t expect to actually finish first in our class!

We appreciated your support on the stream and on discord :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Tonight is the finals for the driver training program I’ve been involved in. I’m racing in Split 1 at 19:30 and if I place in the top 5 I’ll join the final race later tonight, where there are potential prizes. Here’s hoping it goes well.

3 Likes

Go Darth!!

2 Likes

Had a fun race, working hard to pass the Merc in front of me. Didn’t make it into the finals race but had fun!

3 Likes

I watched it last night, but not live. Darn Lammers was JUUUUST too quick. Solid racing though! Well done!

3 Likes

Thanks! Apparently the Merc and BMW have the BoP advantage on Imola. I’d catch Lammers through the corners but on the straights he’d just pull away. It was fun though!

3 Likes