Epic Win Vaping Thread

Try on SAGamer - there are a few on there that mix that also are closer to you than me. Also broke :frowning:

No. not this year. I always spend way too much fucking money

Hahaha I wasnt planning on going, now I have to work the event

Free entry!

@1nF4m0u5
My current setup, Double Barrel Mod with Zeus X

2 Likes

So Jelly.

Went on the JJ’s website to order that same color one. Was sold out.

You prob have the sexiest combo is SA

1 Like

Nice looks awesome :mechanical_arm:

images%20(14)

This is the mod I’m looking to get end of the month :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Be very careful with the puma, nice as they are, they have a tendancy to fuck out if they get juice in the board. I have seen 2 blown screens, one where the bats vented.

1 Like

Yeah been reading up on them so I know all that. It’s better than my alien baby that leaks at random

1 Like

For a tank, spend more and go for the zeus x

NO leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaks!

1 Like

**No under 18s. Nicotine is addictive.

This Friday night at Juicy Joes Durban rd… STREET FIGHTER III TOURNAMENT ! 6-8PM
Winner by knockout rounds. 16 entrants only, free entry.

Join us for a fun filled evening…

Awesome prizes to be won, sponsored by Pompous Pom !

DM Me or call Juicy Joes to register.

We are also running specials on Cheap Date - R100 for 100mls as well as the following:
Remix’d R100
Liqui R100
Miami ice R80
Hawaiian breeze R100
Jula slice R100
Cola toffee R100
Whoop R100 / R180

Then 30mls (not 12mg) 0/3/6:
Gringo R70
Panama R70
XXX R60
Red pill R60
Menthol ice R60
VM4 R60

2 Likes

For those that are concerned about all the bad media around vaping recently. You are also probably getting quite a bit of pressure from concerned friends and family.

Rest assured that the illnesses and deaths that are being reported from ‘vaping’ are not related to nicotine vaping. They are from black market THC (Cannabis) cartridges. Here are a few articles that will hopefully put you, and your loved ones, at ease. Please share these articles to those that are concerned so that the truth can be realised.

https://fox6now.com/2019/09/10/20-year-old-wisconsin-man-accused-of-making-illegal-vaping-cartridges/

1 Like
1 Like

Its Juul, there is a reason most shops in SA doesnt stock Juul products at all. It is also why we are very careful of the liquids we do get, everything is lab tested. And no one can tell me that after over 10 years of vaping, suddenly now its an issue.

I would encourage you all to watch this

The sad thing is, vaping yes is not safe - I can fully agree, but it is still a heck of a lot safer than smoking.

I will rather vape, than light up a cigarette now.

I will also add this:

https://www.nhs.uk/smokefree

In south africa we follow the UK legislation with regards to vaping and vaping products.

The UK is the strictest country with regards to legislation and testing - And we have a few local guys trying to get into the uk market. They are jumping through massive hoops to become certified there, but on one level we are the same - the lab testing and lab produced juices.

Ironically the shops I will not buy ejuice from are places like cockandbull, or other tobacconists - some I do know stock certified local products, but they also sell a crap ton of imports that are chinese knockoffs. I wouldnt touch it to save my life.

Sorry! I did not want to start an ultra defensive thread :wink: I just thought it interesting and wanted to share. Just don’t vape indoors in my restaurants and around my kids :smiley:

1 Like

Hehe not defensive at all, just giving the facts as we are learning them. There is a lot going on behind the scenes that we currently cannot discuss, since we are pushing the legislation on it in South Africa as well. Trust me, I will never say vaping is safe - its the safer option between 2. I personally will vape since its my chosen vice - ironically I am not a nicotine addict - I tend to vape low nicotine products including items with no nicotine in it. Its just my vice.

I tend to leave my vape in the car when going out, I dont vape in restaurants - but then again I didnt like to smoke in a restaurant either in the last few years that I was smoking.

The defensiveness is coming in simply because people are jumping on a bandwagon from the USA that we know is 80% politics, 10% people and 10% fake news.

It has been proven by the FDA and CDC that the products in question was blackmarket items. We are doing our level best to prevent that in South Africa - but its only a matter of time.

Did you know in the USA they do not even regulate the level of nicotine in vapes. We fight long and hard to keep people on lower nicotine devises. (We even have a love hate relationship with Twisp).

Most of us vapers will take offence to the news that gets punted - especially bullshyte like popcorn lung and other “diseases” that they are pushing onto vaping.

The irony is vaping has been unofficially been around for over 15 years. The deaths in the USA are the first official ones they could link to vaping. And then its the ingredients in the vape that caused their deaths - which is why we are doing our level best to only support quality and regulated manufacturers.

Its a long battle since vaping is taking a crap ton of money from tobacco industries - ironically a lot of them (British American Tobacco specifically) are getting involved with vaping companies and trying to release their own versions.

1 Like