Forza Motorsport

Ah, thanks man, I’ll have a look tomorrow. I also have it on PC, I had a look in the Forza Hub lol, so close but yet so far.

2 Likes

Last question, will you have to post screenshots after doing your best time? (like Flex did)
Did a quick run this morning and managed a best of 00:50:936

2 Likes

Fair question. Probably a good idea to screenshot your time to be safe, but as far as i can remember from FM6, there was a way to sort the leaderboard to show only Friends times. As long as @Flex (or whoever is the “Race Director”) and all the drivers are linked as Friends we should be able to see everyone elses times (if it’s the same thing in FM7 of course.)

1 Like

Ok I’ve followed the Club, doesn’t look like there is an option to join, I assume the leader can add followers as members?

Yeah, same in Forza 7. Only difference is, we can’t set our own challenges like in Forza 6 and see all our friends times. Sucks, dunno why they took it away.

Try again, I adjusted some settings, and thought it would allow people to just join without having to ask. Guess not

Sweet, I sent a request now.

Where are all the laps guys? Only see myself and @GregRedd that have put in our laps!

Sturggling now to get below a 47:00 :confused:

1 Like

My best so far XD

1 Like

Just beat it. 00:49.565
I’ll upload screenshot later if I don’t get a better time.

2 Likes

I put in a time. I can do better though I feel so will try work on it over the weekend.

A good track and car combo for getting back into racing

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can put in a couple of laps later today or sometime tomorrow. Joined the club though, so that’s a start. :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

Awesome shots

1 Like

Urgh, I need to force myself to stop playing Far Cry 5 to get in my lap times for the challenge. I’ll work on those during the week some time.

2 Likes

I got in a couple of laps. There’s no way I’ll even be able to get close to @Flex’s time.

2 Likes

Think I tried a good few times and eventually got gatvol, that is not a nice track, and even worse given the car, doesn’t feel suited for that course. haha :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

You did better than me. I tried to beat your time and was unsuccessful.

2 Likes

Very strange! It is quite a forgiving car and track I thought. Try the Forza 7 RC Qualifiers track and car… Now that you will hate!

It’s just that second and third turn combo that get’s me, otherwise the track isn’t bad. I’ll try and better my time. I was enjoying the game again when I did the challenge, think I’ll put in some time to actually finish the game at one point.