Forza Motorsport

Yeah that is a tricky combo indeed. Go very wide before turning in at turn 2. Half the car almost being over the solid white line. And then you can cute quite a bit on the inside rumble strip on turn 2.
Guys playing with ABS On, start to play with it off. It allows you to brake so much later!

Would be interesting to see who plays with what on, and how the lap times compare, obviously you can’t make a direct comparison but would be interesting. Also, I’m not trying to poke fun at anyone that have all assists on. I’ll post mine tonight.

That you can see already. Assists are listed when you view times.

By the way. Is anyone here using a Wheel and not a controller?

Oh lol my bad, I don’t have anyone as a friend that’s why XD
Nah, I play with a XBox One Controller.

I have you as a friends, and I think you added me. When you view the leader board just cycle through to show Friends.

Add everyone on the Most Epic Win Xbox Group as your friend. Then you will be able to see everyone’s times

I do have a wheel but I’m too lazy to get it set up. I’m just using an Xbox 360 controller on PC.

That wheel will give you such an advantage!

Lol same here, plus one of my mounts is broken, so the wheel keeps coming loose when I make a right turn.

So, tonight I am going to start driving with the clutch and braking lines off!
I knew this day would come some time or another… :frowning:

1 Like

Dammit @Flex you be fast!! I tried a few laps now, and while I beat everyone else on my friends list, you are just over a second quicker than me. Played without ABS and I swear I lost like a second off of my time. Sitting on a 48:708. At the moment I’m pretty close to my natural limit I feel. Each lap is either hundredths of a second slower of faster. My talent is not going to help me much faster I feel.

Photographic proof if needed.

3 Likes

I saw that you are damn close to my time now!!! Been focussing on the Forza7 RC Qualifier, but will do a few laps again on our challenge before this Sunday!

The rest of the guys times are all very close!

1 Like

I wouldn’t say I’m damn close, but I am closer than I thought I would be. Still have to find a second to shave off of the time to get close to you. Really don’t know how I’ll do that. Like I said, I am right at the limit of my talent and knowledge and ability of racing. But I do like the car. It is rather forgiving if driven properly. It’s very skittish when you jump on the gas a bit too early. Especially that last corner I find I get overzealous and end up with a little tail slide onto the curb, which wrecks my next lap as well.

1 Like

Give the Forza RZ Qualifier a try with the Corvette (I think). Would like to see what you think of that car and track!

It is difficult when you get to point where your sectors differ by 0.08 seconds and such. You then push even harder then you should and end up making a mistake.
I actually want to take the whole HUD away now that I think of it, especially the times.

1 Like

Yeah, it makes a huge difference when you’re not focusing on the times and just pushing yourself. before you realize it you’re beating all the times.

1 Like

Exactly yeah!!

Would like to see everyone in the Sub 1:50’s

Are we running this current challenge until Sunday?

Yes yes Indeed. I only started it in the middle of the week at an awkward time. So to get everyone up to speed (See what I did there), it will be running till this coming Sunday. I will then announce when it is the next persons turn to pick a challenge closer towards the time.

Btw I started riding Manual w/ Clutch. And it feels much faster and in control for some reason. Going to try master it

So Turned off everything on my HUD as well and all assists. Managed to improve my time slightly, but doubt I will get below 47 with a controller. Feels like I am just just on my limit