FUTURAMA - Mafia 2 - MEME

Where is @DarthMol ?

@Wyvern was also quick to respond when a vote was on here. But has since gone afk again when vote was gone

Interesting indeed. Seems someone canā€™t pick a side. Like they trying to intentionally mess with everyone. Like they turning us against each other.

1 Like

@Snowbeast I would have PMā€™d the mod that question.

Now Iā€™m going to think you have some special action. But I donā€™t think anyone would be crazy enough to out themselves as watcher, except maybe Mottamort.

1 Like

My train of thought as well. Would not bother asking it unless I am scared of what people might see me do

The best way to summon an AFK

##unvote
##Vote @DarthMol

My thinking too. Wants to see if the watcher will be able to see him do something, maybe the SK?

1 Like

Well any kind of killer.

If he was a Doc or something he would probably have used a healer and not a killer in his example when he asked the mod

Good point. I wasnā€™t aware I could pm the mod. Thought it had to be in the open the whole game.

Votes to lynch

Entity votes to lynch -6 (Hammer)
CZC votes to lynch -7
Murfle votes to lynch -7
Malice votes to lynch -6 (Entity)
GregRedd votes to lynch -7
Flex votes to lynch -5 (Wyv, Murfle)
Darthmol votes to lynch -6 (Flex)
Beo votes to lynch -7
Hammer votes to lynch -7
Blazzok votes to lynch -7
Wyvern votes to lynch -7
Snowbeast votes to lynch -7

but Greg is a cannibalā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s not real man in my Manwich, itā€™s soylent green substitute, you Silly Crab.

Haha some of us are busy! Between running for the bathroom and doing the books, I am tired and getting cranky. Im keeping my vote for you just because you are stirring the pot.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never watched futurama before - well seen one episode. This is fun googling your characters

2 Likes

MOD NOTE: JESUS. THIS DESERVES SOME SORT OF SMITE!

1 Like

Lrrrrr finds a permanent marker intended for autographs and writes "Jou MOMs se :cat: " on the wall to try stir some conversation within the room.

What I have been trying to do whole time!!!

I have voted AFK to try summon them with 0 result

1 Like

okay okayā€¦ let us continue this at a later date.

Continue? Nothing was even started???
Go and get your damn Forza 7 lap in!

Busyā€¦

But now Iā€™m catching up on all the smack talk