Game Pass | Ultimate • Console • PC • Core

So I tried out Minecraft Dungeons a little bit with my boy, and yes, it is a lite version of the typical ARPG which makes me want to play Diablo again. But it does look quite pretty, even on base Xbox One and has a few performance issues but plays relatively well with controllers. Might see this through with my lightie.

5 Likes

Worth doing for that reason alone!

4 Likes

Available Today (yes there are other games besides No Man’s Sky @Wyvern :stuck_out_tongue:)

Game Pass for PC

Game Pass for Console

• Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 (PC) – June 11
  • Battletech (PC) – June 11
  • Dungeon of the Endless (Console & PC) – June 11
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix (Console) – June 11
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (Console) – June 11
  • No Man’s Sky (Console & PC) – June 11

Coming Next Week:

• The Bard’s Tale ARPG (Console & PC) – June 18
  • Thronebreaker (Console) – June 18
2 Likes

Out Now:

• Observation (PC and Console)
  • The Messenger (Console Only)
  • Streets of Rogue (Console Only)

2 Likes

Recent Game Pass additions. Includes Endless Space 2 and Fallout 76 available from today.

2 Likes

Wow some games there that I really want to play!

Especially Crusader Kings III and Endless Space 2.

2 Likes

Yeah, still not sure Fallout 76 is worth playing.

2 Likes

At least now it is free to try.

1 Like

I downloaded it and on the first launch got an error. Could play after that though. Seems alright so far, looks like it is a very slow burn. If the building is avoidable I might put some time into it.

Game Pass subscribers get access to Standard Edition.

5 Likes

I don’t see the option to pre-install it. Happy to see Carrion over there though.

1 Like

Try here:

Although it is only a small placeholder file again, I think.

1 Like

More Game Pass goodness for the second half of July…

Forager (Console & PC) – July 16
Explore, craft, gather and manage resources, find secrets, and build your base out of nothing!

Mount & Blade: Warband (Console) – July 16
In a land torn asunder by incessant warfare, it is time to assemble your own band of hardened warriors and enter the fray. Mount & Blade: Warband is a stand-alone expansion pack for the game that brought medieval battlefields to life.

Carrion (Console & PC) – July 23
A reverse horror game in which you assume the role of an amorphous creature of unknown origin. Stalk and consume those that imprisoned you to spread fear and panic throughout the facility.

Golf With Your Friends (PC) – July 23
Why have friends if not to play golf… with your friends! Take on multiple mini-golf courses from jungle adventures all the way to a sci-fi space station.

Grounded – Xbox Game Preview (Console & PC) – July 28
The world is a vast, beautiful, and dangerous place – especially when you have been shrunken to the size of an ant. Explore, build, and survive together in this cooperative survival-adventure. Join our community and help shape the future of Grounded in Xbox Game Preview on July 28.

Nowhere Prophet (Console & PC) – July 30
Take on the role of a powerful leader and mystic in Nowhere Prophet. Can you survive long enough to reach the mysterious Crypt?

The Touryst (Console & PC) – July 30
You are just arriving at the Monument Islands. Want to go swimming? Or rather take a dive into the deep sea? Or do you want to visit the amusement arcade, do some shopping, dance at the beach party? Explore all of these activities in this action adventure puzzle game!

Yakuza Kiwami 2 (Console & PC) – July 30
An assassination threatens to erupt an all-out war between the Tojo Clan and the Omi Alliance. Play this classic installment in the acclaimed Yakuza saga with Xbox Game Pass.

4 Likes

Kiwami 2 is the bee’s knees. One of the best games in the series.

2 Likes

Golf with your friends! Multiplayer Evenings where I can actually join in!

2 Likes

xCloud is going to be free with Game Pass Ultimate.

This is huge news. Basically kills Stadia in my opinion.

2 Likes

What are the odds it will actually work in SA?

2 Likes

I doubt we’ll see it anytime soon. We’ve got Azure servers now but only with some services.

Stupid Africa.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Totally agree!

4 Likes