Game Store Sale Thread - Steam, Epic, GOG, Humble, Fanatical

Reminder that Steam Fall Sale should be starting tonight. Don’t know if I’ll get anything, but maybe there is something worth checking out.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Repurposing this originally Steam only topic to cover sales events from all the multi- studio game stores.

The Epic Games Spring Sale is now on for two weeks through to 7 April. Some decent 50%-75% savings on some AA headliners:

No Epic Coupons this time around though :expressionless:

4 Likes

Steam Simfest: Hobby Edition Sale

Simfest: Hobby Edition focuses on games that attempt to simulate a hobby or job; everything from the experience of fixing up old cars or pressure washing a sidewalk, to brewing beers and everything in between!

All week long, you’ll find great discounts, demos, and developer livestreams. Plus tune in for a set of official talks and panel discussions starting April 1 at 10am Pacific through April 4.

I’m seeing discounts of up to 75% on a lot of top quality sim games across multiple genres. Also quite a lot of them and some yet to be released have demos available too.

2 Likes

GOG having a Four Day Indie Spring Sale at the moment:

Some decent small studio indie games on 80% - 90% discounts putting them into the under $2 price range.

https://www.gog.com/en/games?tags=indie&order=desc:discount&discounted=true&showDLCs=true

3 Likes

As expected, the Epic Games Stores annual MEGA Sale started today. (The Freebie for the first week is Borderlands 3 - go grab it.)

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/sales-and-specials/mega-sale

Haven’t looked too closely for decent deals yet, but there may be one or two hiding in there…

Add to that the return of the Epic Coupon - now worth Less 25% - and the couple of Dollars sitting in the Paypal account may be used.

Epic Store Mega Coupon
Get 25% off when you spend ZAR 239.99 or more on eligible items.Expires Jun 16, 2022, 5:01 PM

The 25% Epic Coupon for Epic MEGA Sale is automatically applied to eligible transactions at checkout. The discount will apply to each eligible product purchased either individually or within the shopping cart AND you’ll get another coupon each time you complete an eligible transaction.

This coupon cannot be used on pre-purchases or any non-game purchase such as add-ons (like DLC or season passes) or in-game purchases (such as in-game currency, like V-Bucks in Fortnite, or upgrades like Save the World mode).

1 Like

Far Cry 6 for R375 worth a buy?

1 Like

Ok now im pissed that is what we paid at the last sale with the discount and voucher…

I ment the 490

1 Like

:laughing:
Sorry.

1 Like

Its ok so far its worth it. Anyone who needs a hwnd in game just shout

1 Like

Also cherry ontop…
Because I own BL3 I dont get a voucher . . . .

1 Like

Oh snap that sucks. “You have been loyal to us and paid cash monies for this game. So you are clearly loaded. No need for discount vouchers for you!”

1 Like

That doesn’t sound right… I had to go to the Coupon page and Claim my first voucher.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/coupons/mega-sale

1 Like

For free for a bit, great little game.

3 Likes

Odd, it won’t let me get it…

2 Likes

I had the same issue.

1 Like

Weird, I didn’t try it since I already have it and the space version.

1 Like

That’s weird. I own BL3 and most DLC and definitely got a voucher. In fact, I used it and got another.

2 Likes

I finally got mine, it just took a while for my epic to update to let me claim it

But the only thing I want on epic is Tiny Tina and its not worth it right now for me

3 Likes

It’s Steam Summer Sale time again! This year’s Steam Summer Sale begins at 19:00 today (23 June) and runs for the usual two weeks through to 19:00 on Thursday, 07 July.

In what is a first (at least for me) Steam released not only the sale dates ahead of time, but also produced a promo video to highlight the sale and some of the games that will be on sale.

Games Featured in the Summer Sale 2022 Trailer Include:

As usual, there’ll be thousands more on sale. And as usual for me my personal minimum less 85% discount will apply for anything to be even considered (with the possible exception of some small DLC stuff, if it’s got at least 50% off).

My standard site to check what’s on sale, what percentages, and which of my Wishlist games may be available remains Steam DB:

https://steamdb.info/sales/

3 Likes