Game Store Sale Thread - Steam, Epic, GOG, Humble, Fanatical

Its both a good and bad thing that this sale runs across my pay period. Will window shop tonight and maybe buy a thing or two next week.

2 Likes

Awesome! Like I need more gamesā€¦

Btw, none of the hyperlinks take you to the actual games mentioned on the same line. Cyberpunk takes you to Counter-Strike. And the rest just seems to take you to the front page?

2 Likes

Weird. Shall be fixed.

1 Like

For those wanting to take part in the current Steam Sale activity ā€œClorthaxā€™s Questā€ hereā€™s a hint to get you going on the first clue as itā€™s not altogether clear in what you have to do. Clorthax will give you a cryptic clue about the game you need to find, clicking ā€œGo find itā€ brings up the store catalogue under a certain category, there are some sub-categories in an orange box, select one of those and then scroll down to the groupings of games, click through and browse the games in each category until you see a game with the price as TH.4X. Click on that and youā€™ll have found the game. Browsing for it by name does not work (in case you look it up in a guide elsewhere)

1 Like

No idea what youā€™re referring to but I see a lot of Euro/American Truck Simulator DLC on discount.

1 Like
2 Likes

Gonna use a bit of the wallet funds I got selling cards to get this:

Bit of nostalgia for streaming :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Found Golf Club Wasteland on sale on Steam as well, and cheaper than the GOG sale one too.

2 Likes

That intro!

ā€œFriends!? FRIENDS?! Weā€™ve only been on one date and already you just want to be just FRIENDS?!?!ā€ - said in thick fake German scientist accent.

Also, I might have completely butchered that quoteā€¦

Sam and Max, Day of the Tentacle, Fate of Atlantis, Full Throttle, Monkey Islandā€¦ Man, those were the days!

1 Like

Make sure you tune in to my stream when I play it :sweat_smile:

Ya, such great games. Iā€™ve got DOTT on PS4, Monkey Island 1 & 2 on steam, Full Throttle on GOG. Iā€™ll probably pick up Fate of Atlantis before the steam sale ends.

If they do well on twitch, Iā€™ll play 'em all at some point.

2 Likes

I actually will next week! Where can I get your schedule, on your Twitch page?

2 Likes

I havenā€™t made a schedule yet. Still trying to figure out a few things out, but I think Iā€™m going to commit to Tuesday evenings, Eskom permitting :expressionless:

Appreciate it :slight_smile:

Iā€™m actually kinda considering doing a stream this morning before load shedding to see how Saturday mornings go, but I donā€™t want to drop my average viewer count until I make affiliateā€¦

1 Like

Drop a ā€œgoing live in 30 minutesā€ post in the MEW Streamers topic when you do and let us help you keep the view count up. If I know when youā€™re on and I can, Iā€™ll happily run a Twitch session for ya, even if it is just to lurk the stream in the background. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s others here who could do the same.

3 Likes

Thanks! I always mean to but get so busy setting things up I forget :expressionless:

Always appreciate the lurking :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just about 4 hours left to use your trading card credits to get your Steam Summer Sale 2022 shopping doneā€¦

2 Likes

Dā€™oh! I was supposed to buy more LucasArts games today. When I saw ā€œsale ends July 7thā€ I thought Iā€™d have tonightā€¦

2 Likes

Epic Games Store currently running an August Event Sale through until 6 September.

Epic Games Store | Official Site

2 Likes

Humble Store on Summer Sale:

3 Likes

Halloween Sale over on Epic Games Store at the moment.

Obviously, a fair number of horror themed games on sale, but not exclusively horror titles.

Epic Games Store | Download & Play PC Games, Mods, DLC & More ā€“ Epic Games

1 Like

What did yā€™all buy from the Halloween sales? I got Bloodrayne Betrayal, Unheard and Tormented Souls.

2 Likes