Game Store Sale Thread - Steam, Epic, GOG, Humble, Fanatical

Just Project Zomboid. Come join the gang.

3 Likes

Nothing! So proud!

3 Likes

I picked up NITRO KID. not on sale, just recommended by a friend. Bloody loving it! Into the Breach meets Slay the Spire

3 Likes

It’s been a while since we’ve seen Hiro — their last post was 2 years ago.

1 Like

Hehe. Indeed, it has been a while :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got Warband Bannerlord finally, wanted it for a while, it was 20% off

2 Likes

Tom Clancy Franchise Sale on at Epic Games Store

Looks like Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, and The Division mostly. Up to 75% off on some titles.

Epic Games Store | Tom Clancy Franchise Sale

1 Like

FARRRRK!! A series I have been wanting to collect for ages but if course they wouldn’t be console versions.

I adore the Splinter Cell franchise.

1 Like

Epic Games Store Holiday Sale

The holidays are in full swing at Epic Games Store! Come see what we have wrapped up this season and browse these festive deals to save up to 75% off. Offers end Jan 5.

With over 2000 Games, Editions and Add-ons discounted during Holiday Sale, you’re sure to discover something you’ll love this season!

Some decent discounts on a variety of games. Combined with the additional 25% discount, the frugal gamer could find a handful of excellent deals again this year.

Epic Games Store | Holiday Sale - Full Holiday Sale Discount Catalog

Epic Games Store Holiday Coupon

Get 25% off when you spend ZAR 239.99 or more on eligible items.

There’s discount coupons available again this year. But rather than the straight $10 off your order of previous coupons this year is a 25% off coupon. The other big change resolves one of the issues with the older coupon - games cheaper than the minimum wouldn’t count. There is still a minimum spend required, but the 25% is given off the total value of your cart. So as long as you add eligible games to your cart to the value of R240 or more, you’ll get 25% of the total.

“This coupon cannot be used on pre-purchases or any non-game purchase such as add-ons (like DLC or season passes) or in-game purchases (such as in-game currency, like V-Bucks in Fortnite, or upgrades like Save the World mode).”

For eg - neither of these two games would qualify for the coupon by themselves. Both are under the minimum required even before their sale discount prices. But when they are combined in the same cart you can pick them up at the discount sale prices and still get an additional 25% off their combined cost:

(I wouldn’t actually make this specific purchase at the moment though. I do want the Ghostbusters game as it’s still only on Epic anda t about R140 it’s a good deal. Jackbox 9 though is on Steam at R175 currently and may go on sale there next week, so it’s worth waiting to see if that happens.)

“This coupon cannot be used on pre-purchases or any non-game purchase such as add-ons (like DLC or season passes) or in-game purchases (such as in-game currency, like V-Bucks in Fortnite, or upgrades like Save the World mode).”

2 Likes

The Annual Steam Winter Sale

Steam’s big annual end-of-year sale is now on. Running through until 5 January, there’s a lot of games on sale throughout the “Winter” holiday.

There’s a feeling of holiday magic in the air—specifically the kind of holiday magic that translates to massive savings on thousands of games during the Steam Winter Sale, December 22nd at 8pm SAST through January 5, 2023 at 8pm SAST.

We promise no one will be following you around this store asking "CAN I HELP YOU FIND ANYTHING?” while you browse. And boy do we have fun things to browse. Beyond checking out discounted games, you can also hit up the Points Shop to claim free stickers throughout the sale, or look for deals on additional winter goodies.

While you’re visiting our magical “town” of deals, don’t forget to cast your vote in the 2022 Steam Awards! Voting for the winners will begin when the Winter Sale officially launches on December 22nd at 10am PST.

Remember to check out the SteamDB Sales page for helping in sorting out all the sale titles but give it a little while to cache all of the sales many games. Signing in with your Steam ID will help highlight titles you already own and titles that you have wishlisted.

https://steamdb.info/sales/

2 Likes

Some quality savings here:

4 Likes

Friendly reminder that both Steam and Epic sales end tomorrow. Also the last day to use your extra 25% coupon with your Epic purchases.

4 Likes

One week flash sale over on Epic Games this week.

Epic Games Store End of Winter Sale

Here’s a link to all the games on sale for the week: Epic Games Store | Official Site

1 Like

I know it’s on Game Pass, but this is a steal if anyone was interested enough. Just thought I would share.

3 Likes

Epic Games MEGA Sale

18 May - 15 June

The annual four week MEGA Sale is on at EGS.

There are more opportunities to save than ever in one of the biggest sales we’ve ever had. We have enormous discounts of up to 75% off select titles. The Epic Coupon returns, with additional savings of 25% on eligible games. And we just launched a brand new Epic Rewards program that lets you earn 5% of your purchase back to spend on your next eligible Epic Game Store transaction.

To celebrate the sale Epic Games will have a Free Game and a Free Giveaway each week. Week 1’s free game is Death Stranding and the Giveaway is Fortnite’s Coldest Circles Quest Pack.

Get 25% off when you spend ZAR 239.99 or more on eligible items.Expires Jun 15, 2023, 5:00

3 Likes

Found a quality deal - AC Valhalla for under R190:

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/assassins-creed-valhalla

3 Likes

I loved this game, will replay one day. As someone who has a soft spot for nordic mythos, it was amazing to see its portrayal how the common people of the time (not very accurate, but still) believed in it, throwing in the Christian beliefs at the same time. I think it is an amazing game.

4 Likes

The Steam Summer Sale 2023 is now on.

Remember to use Steam DBs Sale tracker to manage your Wishlists and find the best deals.

https://steamdb.info/sales/

4 Likes

Worst fest ever! Spotted it straight away!

4 Likes

Whole host of Ubisoft titles with some steep discounts on the Stealth Fest Sale:

Tempted to go buy FC4 for R99 on a new Steam > Ubisoft account and just leave it there to see if the account ever gets deleted.

Tempted, but not daft. :smiley:

5 Likes