[GameClub 12] Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

I’ve finally finished HL Alyx, so i’m gonna resume this soon.

2 Likes

Don’t forget about this people.

There is still a month left.

6 Likes

I finally got to play some over the weekend. Made quite a bit of progress. First day I finished both doors, beat Surtr and Valravn. Then I just finished the trials(damn that darkness one) and the event after that.

5 Likes

And thus, I have clocked it.

6 Likes

Well done! High five :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ll finish this. As much as I want to play the game I am just not in the mood for it currently. I tried again over the weekend but stopped after less than 5 minutes, just not feeling it.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of streaming some Hellblade gameplay tonight. Would anyone be interested in hanging out?

The “real” reason for the stream is to test Vodacom’s 5G network, but I’ve actually been thinking of streaming my play-through for awhile.

3 Likes

Sweet just post in the discord when you are streaming so I can pop in and say hi and become famous :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

As opposed to infamous. :joy:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Look at the jokester we have here XD

2 Likes

wow, I completely missed this one…

4 Likes

There’s still a lot of time to finish it. A blind play-through of Hellblade takes about 8 hours, based on @Entity’s experience, and you have until the end of May.

4 Likes

hmmmmm… Will see if I can pull it off. I have it on the PS4 iirc

2 Likes

After watching @SIGSTART’s stream earlier, I decided to have another crack at finishing the game…

And I finally did it!

Also, this is the first GameClub I ever finished… I have the attention span of a… of a… is that a butterfly? Aw sweet!

6 Likes

Nice. Well done

3 Likes

Hah! I got the PlayStation controller working on PC :smiling_imp:

I had to flip the PlayStation support option on in Steam for Hellblade to detect the controller properly.

Now I’ll just have to relearn how to fight…

5 Likes

Nicely done @oltman!

4 Likes

Just finished Surt, with everyone joining in on the stream and @Entity keeping me company on Discord. Thanks y’all!

Finished Valravn earlier in the week, so tonight I got to open the big door. The imagery was disturbing.

That said, I am thoroughly enjoying the game. The different puzzle mechanics in Valravn and Surt’s areas were cool, and the combat is very satisfying.

Here’s a shot of some calm between storms…

7 Likes

Finished Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice last weekend. It was incredible. Thank you to my Secret Santa for getting me such a fantastic gift.

You still have this weekend to finish the game if you haven’t already. It takes about 8 hours to finish, so you could definitely do it in a weekend if you wanted to.

7 Likes