[GameClub 12] Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Damn, you guys thinking about replaying to get missing items and I haven’t even found the time to go back to the game yet.

I do think deep down I’m also not in the mood for a game like this right now which is why I’m not making time for it.

3 Likes

Well it is running through May as well. So you have next month too. Its not too long.

3 Likes

I showed Anneli the trailer and she asked me would I play it again if she can watch…

In my mind: There is no fucking way, the moment speed sucks I won’t go through that again.

To her: Hell yeah we can do it over a weekend or something :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve finally finished HL Alyx, so i’m gonna resume this soon.

2 Likes

Don’t forget about this people.

There is still a month left.

6 Likes

I finally got to play some over the weekend. Made quite a bit of progress. First day I finished both doors, beat Surtr and Valravn. Then I just finished the trials(damn that darkness one) and the event after that.

5 Likes

And thus, I have clocked it.

6 Likes

Well done! High five :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ll finish this. As much as I want to play the game I am just not in the mood for it currently. I tried again over the weekend but stopped after less than 5 minutes, just not feeling it.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of streaming some Hellblade gameplay tonight. Would anyone be interested in hanging out?

The “real” reason for the stream is to test Vodacom’s 5G network, but I’ve actually been thinking of streaming my play-through for awhile.

3 Likes

Sweet just post in the discord when you are streaming so I can pop in and say hi and become famous :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

As opposed to infamous. :joy:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Look at the jokester we have here XD

2 Likes

wow, I completely missed this one…

4 Likes

There’s still a lot of time to finish it. A blind play-through of Hellblade takes about 8 hours, based on @Entity’s experience, and you have until the end of May.

4 Likes

hmmmmm… Will see if I can pull it off. I have it on the PS4 iirc

2 Likes

After watching @SIGSTART’s stream earlier, I decided to have another crack at finishing the game…

And I finally did it!

Also, this is the first GameClub I ever finished… I have the attention span of a… of a… is that a butterfly? Aw sweet!

6 Likes

Nice. Well done

3 Likes

Hah! I got the PlayStation controller working on PC :smiling_imp:

I had to flip the PlayStation support option on in Steam for Hellblade to detect the controller properly.

Now I’ll just have to relearn how to fight…

5 Likes