[GameClub 12] Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

just got Gramr sword. Im curious once we’re done. If ppl will say how long the end bit took them. For me it was an almost embarrassingly long time before I realised/finished it…im just a good gamer :smiley:

4 Likes

The more I play this game the less I like it. It is well made and plays pretty well, I just dont like the subject matter very much. As Senua goes deeper in her quest the more I find the visuals uncomfortable and I have real doubts that I will finish it if it gets worse…

5 Likes

It’s the subject matter that makes it so amazing! Her story and the visuals and the atmosphere. I loved it to pieces. Even watched the videos on how it was made and everything afterwards. And the ending! Oh man that ending was something else.

4 Likes

Haha it took me a very long time!

3 Likes

To get the sword or finish the game?

3 Likes

it deals with schizophrenia doesn’t it? (check spelling)

4 Likes

Yes, but I do think it’s more a broader view of mental illness and psychosis than just schizophrenia specifically.

5 Likes

I have never been one for gory or hellish movies, and not games either. I get the story they are trying to tell and credit where it is due in how they created the visuals, and how just about everybody who suffers from similar mental illness admits this explains how they feel. I just dont like this kind of visuals in my games :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t know if I’m in the right place but Hella is one ugly dude.

5 Likes

And I’m done!

5 Likes

end bit = game

5 Likes

That ending is wack. You’ve got to stop fighting to win?

5 Likes

Well done on completing it

4 Likes

Oh! I haven’t posted a Senua cosplay in awhile… Enjoy!

Artist: Jessica Kerr
Photographer: Cosplay at Showmasters

7 Likes

Seems accurate.

5 Likes

Aaaand done. :slight_smile:
Confronted Hela for the 3rd time now hehe

6 Likes

Wow dude, I don’t think I could cope with the movement speed again.

3 Likes

It WAS slightly tedious yes, but it helps to not have to run around searching for the puzzle aspect. i just go straight there :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s the thing that bothered me aswell like I’m heavy contemplating if I should start again and try to get all the loresones

3 Likes

I see I also didn’t get them all. Don’t think I will go after them though.

3 Likes