[GameClub 13] Batman: Arkham Knight

Voting closed and we have a 4 way tie.

Eish. I’ve been playing small XBox One games because I was going to start The Long Dark but thought I would wait for this. And now look what all of you did.

Terrible.

4 Likes

Do we set up a poll with the 4 games but we dont make a it a multiple choice poll?

4 Likes

I’m just going to go ahead and blame @DarthMol, if you look at the voting, he is the only one that voted for all 4 of the tied games :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I have a plan!

5 Likes

Oh in this case @DarthMol look what you’ve done! You are now sentenced to playing all the tied games. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Since there just isn’t enough free time to play all of the game simultaneously, I think we have to choose one of the long ones to focus on.

A Plague Tale is relatively short, so I don’t see why we can’t have a simultaneous start of two GameClub games at the same time: A Plague Tale, and one longer title?

@Solitude, @Entity, @Deadlypinecone, @Viper, @Dragonic, @DarthMol, @FarligOpptreden, @oltman, @MalicE, @Beo, @Wyvern, @DieGrootHammer, @murfle, @Wlad, @czc, @1nF4m0u5, @SlinX, and anyone else that wants to participate but didn’t vote the first time round: Please break the tie!

• Batman: Arkham Knight (30h)
  • GTA V (47h)
  • Kingdom Come: Deliverance (71.5h)

0 voters

2 Likes

I already finished all of the games except Kingdom Come: Deliverance. So vote for that peoples! Yay!

2 Likes

Look at this flagrant campaigning!

(I actually really enjoyed my first hour with The Long Dark and wish it were on the ballot :stuck_out_tongue:).

2 Likes

Vote for the smallest download size please. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was also really hoping for The Long Dark. If Kingdom Come Deliverance doesn’t win then I’ll start The Long Dark.

2 Likes

The smallest one is Batman, it looks like.

2 Likes

That is what I was thinking, either The Long Dark or Plagues Tale. I dunno if Kingdom come is something I would play

2 Likes

Well… you have the power to make it so Neo

3 Likes

But… but democracy?

1 Like

…electoral college?

1 Like

Call it a Republic and declare it under threat. :smiley:

2 Likes

I hereby declare myself Caesar SIG. I have taken control of the army while the senate handles all the garbage I don’t want to be bothered with.

5 Likes

I see there’s a tie… I didn’t vote because GTA V would mean I have to get it running on linux, and Batman would mean I have to renew my PS+.

You guys were supposed to decide for me!

3 Likes

I changed my vote so Batman can win. I’m not gonna play it though, just did it to break the tie.

2 Likes

D:

That ain’t right!

2 Likes