[GameClub 13] Batman: Arkham Knight

I already finished all of the games except Kingdom Come: Deliverance. So vote for that peoples! Yay!

2 Likes

Look at this flagrant campaigning!

(I actually really enjoyed my first hour with The Long Dark and wish it were on the ballot :stuck_out_tongue:).

2 Likes

Vote for the smallest download size please. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was also really hoping for The Long Dark. If Kingdom Come Deliverance doesn’t win then I’ll start The Long Dark.

2 Likes

The smallest one is Batman, it looks like.

2 Likes

That is what I was thinking, either The Long Dark or Plagues Tale. I dunno if Kingdom come is something I would play

2 Likes

Well… you have the power to make it so Neo

3 Likes

But… but democracy?

1 Like

…electoral college?

1 Like

Call it a Republic and declare it under threat. :smiley:

2 Likes

I hereby declare myself Caesar SIG. I have taken control of the army while the senate handles all the garbage I don’t want to be bothered with.

5 Likes

I see there’s a tie… I didn’t vote because GTA V would mean I have to get it running on linux, and Batman would mean I have to renew my PS+.

You guys were supposed to decide for me!

3 Likes

I changed my vote so Batman can win. I’m not gonna play it though, just did it to break the tie.

2 Likes

D:

That ain’t right!

2 Likes

You should have it on epic if you’ve been collecting all the freebies.

Thats not in the spirit of voting for a game you would play. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I get that but would you rather have another tie? The only reason I’m not going to play it is because I’ve already finished it and Xenoblade Chronicles is coming out on Switch next week and that means no other game will be played by me.

2 Likes

The votes are tallied and GameClub has officially begun! Due to the exceptional circumstances (the split vote, COVID-19), I am conducting an experiment and running three GameClubs in parallel. Hopefully it doesn’t tear a rift in the spacetime continuum or anything.

My reasoning for running so many GameClubs in parallel is that A Plague Tale: Innocence is a relatively short game, and there appears to be minimal overlap between those interested in playing Batman: Arkham Knight and The Long Dark.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Shew! 3 at once! I will have to choose one…

5 Likes

Great, I recently downloaded this in order to play it. I own it on PS4 as well, but lended it to one of my developers to keep him occupied during the lockdown. So I’m keen to start it on PC!

3 Likes

Bummer, I missed the 2nd vote.
Oh well, Batman is always a favourite. No reason why I can’t play it again. Will download it as soon as my hard drive arrives.

1 Like