[GameClub 16] Remnant: From the Ashes

Nope. Sadly not. The devs have said they want to do it, but they are a small team and have to prioritise things. Maybe now that all the DLC is out they might look at it.

4 Likes

Oky so alot has happened since the root thingy. Found a weird ass looking king, he needed help went and traveled far and wyd come across this weird bug person and the Iskar or whatever you wanna call it. Decided to help the king and now I’m at the jungle :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

I also made some progress today. I’m still on earth, but I found a new area I’ve never seen before and some new armour as well that has a very unique dodge animation.

@1nF4m0u5 We need to make a plan to play together. Also, if you fight that king you can get one of the most OP guns in the game. It’s a choice though. You can help him or betray/fight him. Helping him gets you one weapon and betraying him another and obviously you can only get one of them. However, once you beat the game you can go back in adventure mode and get the other one.

3 Likes

Started this last night, looks interesting, will take a while to get used to the key bindings

So finally found the Founder. Got access to the lower parts of the ward and now I’m struggling with the Dreamer.

3 Likes

And at half pass 1 this morning I’ve finally bested the Dreamer :mechanical_arm:

Must say it is an amazing game and I truly enjoyed the hell out of it so thanks to the ones who voted for it you the real MVP

3 Likes

Not sure I’ll get much further than the first boss. I’m really struggling with mobs/ads and even killing he boss. I just find it frustrating as a solo experience.

2 Likes

You haven’t really finished it yet…

You just finished your first campaign. There are still lots of weapons, gear and bosses you haven’t seen. The game was designed to be played over and over, hence the procedural nature. You can now reroll biomes to try and get specific stuff and keep leveling your gear.

Of course, you can also stop playing. That’s up to you.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely play it again as soon as my net is fixed

2 Likes

I made some progress last night. Moved on from Earth and did two dungeons in the second biome. I’m really enjoying the new armour that I have. I will probably end up building the character mainly around this armour because it gives me build options that are so different from my first character.

I’m basically wearing what I think is the heaviest armour in the game and it comes it’s own version of the “fat roll” but it has good elemental resistance and allows you to play pretty tanky.

3 Likes

I’ve started my game and made it past the tutorial. Decide to go with the Scrapper class. Pretty cool so far, I’m enjoying the combat.

4 Likes

I also played a bit before work today. Upgraded my armour and (equipped) weapons to +8 and cleared a dungeon in the third biome.

Might play some more after work as well.

4 Likes