[GameClub 20] Torchlight III

You misspelled Greedfall and The Medium.

4 Likes

The voting is now open in the OP. I’ve set the pool to close on Friday at 17h00 so that we can get cracking on the weekend.

3 Likes

Update: Not sure where I messed up, but I see the poll says it closes in 9 hours. :man_facepalming: Discourse doesn’t let you make changes to polls without voiding existing votes.

Get those votes in!

2 Likes

That’s a good thing because for some reason I didn’t realise that voting has started.

2 Likes

Oh wait. I just see that you only made the poll yesterday and wanted it to run until Friday. Sorry, quickly wrote that while I was waiting for a project to compile.

2 Likes

When can we expect the shiny badges😁

There is a three-way tie in the voting! I’ve added a run-off poll to the OP.

Please scroll up and vote!

As a point of interest, do you prefer the polls for GameClub to be in the existing OP, in a new post like this, or in an entirely new topic?

• Original Post (OP — first post of the topic)
  • New post in existing GameClub nominations topic
  • Entirely new topic

0 voters

P.S. There seems to be something wrong with Discourse’s poll wizard. It almost made the closing date of the run-off poll tomorrow afternoon again.

P.P.S. Remember to scroll up and vote in the run-off!

2 Likes

Watch, now there’ll be a two way tie! :laughing:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Preach!

3 Likes

And the winner is Torchlight!

Interestingly the game doesn’t get very good ratings. I loved the first Torchlight, never played the 2nd and I’m actually quite keen on a game like this.

@SIGSTART, when do we start?

2 Likes

Yeah I’m also keen on it. Could never get into Diablo III.

3 Likes

Torchlight III is indeed the winner! I hereby declare GameClub 20 officially OPEN!

2 Likes

In less than an hour I am already lev 4 :stuck_out_tongue:
I loooooooooooooooove this game

3 Likes

I’ll give this a whirl when I get my Series S next week. I enjoyed Torchlight II when it came out but never finished it until I got it on Switch.

3 Likes

If anyone need help and I hope cross play works then we can group up

2 Likes

Sweet, did not know it had croasplay, playing on Xbox. Must say, initially took the thicc boi with the hammer but didn’t feel right. Tried the archer chick and sticking muuuuch better. Also, not really interested in the story and just here for gameplay cos that much I’m enjoying.

2 Likes

I was mistaken, I read somewhere they might bring it in, they haven’t as of yet and it doesn’t seem likely

3 Likes

I believe that this is only on Console with Game Pass - will have a look at grabbing it on the ol’ XB1

4 Likes

Ive gone for a sharpshooter, since I can run her solo with a pet build. Level 7 now

2 Likes