GameClub badges — your help and creativity welcome!

Continuing the discussion from GameClub 20 voting (nominations closed):

Hey, folks. I’m playing a lot of catch up at the moment as I’m just swamped right now. Besides the reporting on Bitcoin scams and the IP address heist that’s dominating my time in-between other day-to-day journalism that still needs to happen, I’m also behind on my tax return.

Once I’ve got important admin like that (i.e. my tax return) out of the way, I can dedicate time to catching up stuff here.

In the meantime, if anyone would like to help with MEW admin stuff (in the case of this topic, specifically GameClub), please feel free to.

I need icons, titles, and descriptions for all of the following GameClub badges.

You can see exactly what dimensions I need for the icon by going and looking at the most recent GameClub badges I’ve created. Bigger is better, but it needs to look good at the size it’s displayed on the forum so no fine details, please.

Example: https://community.mostepic.win/badges/145/staged-a-coup

Also please take note of how I do the titles and descriptions.

Outstanding GameClub badges:

1. Remnant: From the Ashes (GameClub 16)
  2. Hades (GameClub 18)
  3. DOOM Eternal (GameClub 19)
3 Likes

For Hades:

Escaped the dead? (for beating Hades once - emphasis on the question mark, as it’s a rhetorical question in the game)
Returned to the dead (for getting the “true” ending of Hades)

2 Likes

I could try doing some icons if you like, can do them in Sketch/Figma which are both vector-based image editors so it will scale really well.

3 Likes

Here’s one for Doom

Sorry… Had to do it

5 Likes

Remnant?

Artboard

5 Likes

Let me know if I should do more.

4 Likes

MOAR! (For the other games too, please!)

4 Likes

Incoming…

3 Likes

DOOM options

Artboard Copy

Artboard

3 Likes

HADES

Artboard Copy 2

3 Likes

I quite enjoyed making these and kinda fits into my creative habits so I’m open to making more should anyone want or for this need. Might actually get some stickers made while I’m at it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

2 Likes

Open to critiques or if there’s another direction you’d like to go in. Guess I’m just too used to following a brief than having free reign.

3 Likes

I like the doomslayer mark more

3 Likes

Definitely for hades

3 Likes

And this looks amazing

2 Likes

So has the badges been approved?

1 Like

I don’t mind creating badges when required, actually enjoyed making these.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the ones you showed. They looked awesome :mechanical_arm:

1 Like