[GameClub 21] Myst + The Ascent

GamePass version of Myst doesn’t support VR. Booo!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh… I forgot that I need to take notes in Myst! Pen and paper is required!!!

Made it back from the gears level. My head already hurts.

1 Like

Oh my gosh dude, yeah, thanks for reminding me. I remember having an entire booklet for Riven back in the day.

1 Like

In an absolute first ever, can I claim First?

Had a little help from @Pamar and Kid Redd, and some very, very vague spots of distant memories. Total time is 6h 9m, but that does include a few short breaks and re-playing an end game save to get the other possible endings as well.

Going to install Ascent now as well, but doubt I’m going to be any near as efficient with it.

6 Likes

Wow. Well done. First!

3 Likes

:grinning: Ha, thank you. I’m as surprised as everyone else :laughing:

The Archivists over at the Game Club Hall of Records need to know if we’ll be making these two Game Club #21 and Game Club #22, or #21-S and ##21-L?

3 Likes

I still need to sub and start this tonight

Do we need badges to be made for these Game Clubs?

3 Likes

Definitely! That would be awesome

1 Like

Beo The Badger…

Badgers_Badgers

2 Likes

Badger badger badger badger badger…

Footie footie footie footie, England England, it’s a goal, it’s a GOAL!!!

1 Like

S & L please.

Yeah we’ll need badges.

1 Like

I started both games, but I’m not feeling either of them :pensive:

2 Likes

As much as I loved myst once apon a time, I also struggling to enjoy it. Did manage to find the first book, now, stuck in the mechanical age

Only here now

1 Like

That is where I am stuck

TELL ME HOW!

Spoiler follows!!

This bit took ages to figure out, and it was only by pure chance that we did.

You need to go up in the central lift. Then, before getting out the lift at the top, press the horizontal bar lift button, then get out before the doors close. You’ll hear a little warning siren. The lift decends to an in between point and if you turn around again to face it you should be able to walk onto the top of the lift where you’ll find the controls to rotate the fortress.

Does that help?

1 Like

See I still need to activate the lift… Lol I will try again later

1 Like

Look for the button on the wall outside the passage to the lift.