[GameClub 21] Myst + The Ascent

Thanks. I changed Twelve Minutes on my list to Spiritfarer. Already started Twelve Minutes and it really isn’t that good.

2 Likes

Nominations have been closed and we are now onto the voting for our GameClub 21 games. As per the suggestion from @GregRedd I’ve made it that we can play 2 games, a short one and a long one. I’ve posted the results visualised with how long they’ll take to complete and chose a round number of 10 hours to break them into short and long groups. I’ve also included all the nominations given so we have some more options. Hopefully that doesn’t result in tied votes but we’ll see.

This first round of voting ends on the 24th and if there’s a tied vote I’ll put those up to vote again.

Voting in the original post.

Happy voting!

@Solitude @Wlad @GregRedd @DarthMol @oltman @Dragonic @Wyvern @Beo @murfle

5 Likes

You may want to re-classify Quake as a long game. The Remastered edition on Game Pass includes 4 expansions that add about and estimate 10-12 hours of game play.

But then again, let’s keep it classified at 5 hours because that is to complete the main game. In the past DLC’s and Expansions are optional. It was just the main game that had to be completed to be considered a valid finish for Game Club

5 Likes

Yeah I just took the base game times assuming we count them on main game only.

2 Likes

dammit I just thought of a great game to add since it was free(is still? I dunno) not too long ago… TQ Anniversary Edition.
But ok, next month…

5 Likes

Two more days to vote. We have 2 people that still need to vote that will hopefully break the tie we currently have, otherwise we’ll have to do the tiebreaker voting.

2 Likes

Im sorry for making it a double tie :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If you guys don’t mind, I’m going to start playing Greedfall tomorrow. Will be without my XBox for a while when we start moving so don’t want to wait. Finished Twelve Minutes quicker than I thought I would.

3 Likes

Moved the Short game vote a little, but did nothing to the Long game vote :grinning:

2 Likes

Last day for the first round of voting. Seems we have a winner for the short game but might need to go into tiebreaker voting for the long. But we’ll see tomorrow.

4 Likes

@Solitude @GregRedd @Wyvern Out of interest, can anyone vote? Or only people who nominated?

2 Likes

I can’t vote sadly

1 Like

As far as I know anyone who wants to participate can vote - even if you just vote in this thread?

3 Likes

Yeah, anyone who wants to can vote. Hopefully they participate afterwards.

4 Likes

Sadness

2 Likes

Everyone except @1nF4m0u5

3 Likes

I feel left out. Like I’m not part of the cool kids

2 Likes

@SIGSTART for some reason @1nF4m0u5 isn’t part of the all group which is really strange.

2 Likes

I think you’re supposed to leave the group option alone if you want everyone to vote.

Source: Me, happened to one of my polls.

2 Likes

@1nF4m0u5 try now? Im not sure what group he selected, but I have increased your trust level

1 Like