[GameClub 21] Myst + The Ascent

So sorry I’m so late but voting has closed.
The short game has been decided to be Myst.
There was a tie for the long game between Greedfall and The Ascent so they have been put into a tiebreaker poll in the first post. That’ll run for a week to decide that.

So get Myst loaded in the meantime ready to start on the 1st.

Tiebreaker Voting Here

3 Likes

2 more days to vote to split the tiebreaker.

1 Like

hahaha looks like you’ll need a tie-breaker for the tie-breaker.

3 Likes

Yeah, almost. If it’s a tie at the end I’ll remove my vote to force a winner.

2 Likes

I’m currently busy with Greedfall which is why I voted for the The Ascent. Will play that afterwards. :slight_smile:

Enjoying Greedfall a lot though and can definitely recommend it to people. Proper RPG. Like the first Dragon Age.

1 Like

How about if it is a tie, let the people play the one they voted for and if there is time the other one as well?+

3 Likes

I initially voted for Greedfall but I don’t have the time/motivation to get into it now. It’s still on my must play list but just not at this time.

2 Likes

Looks like there is no longer a tie.

You could also take @1nF4m0u5 vote manually unless he managed to vote.

2 Likes

That’s actually a good idea. If all goes well I’ll be playing both in any case.

1 Like

Same here. I didn’t actually know much about The Ascent, but after watching a review it seemed like it will scratch the ARPG itch I currently have (while waiting for Diablo 2 Resurrected to drop in price). So I changed my vote from Greedfall to The Ascent.

2 Likes

Looked at the trailer, the game kinda reminds me of that game, Alien Swarm, we played a few times for MEWME. Just far more detailed.

3 Likes

Alien Swarm is awesome! Haven’t played in ages, but I think I only have it on PS4

2 Likes

Last chance for voting. I’ll close the poll around 8pm tonight. So far we have Myst as our short game.

3 Likes

Gameclub 21 is live! Get Myst and The Ascent, get playing, post screenshots or give us updates on your progress. Share your best and worst parts.

Get them on your favourite platforms or on GamePass

Myst

The Ascent

5 Likes

I’m gonna start Myst now and I’ll start a new game in The Ascent (never finished it) later. Maybe later today, maybe later this month.

3 Likes

Game Pass App for the win!

3 Likes

Damn slow as PC, even keeps the Game Pass app waiting for it.

1 Like

GamePass version of Myst doesn’t support VR. Booo!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh… I forgot that I need to take notes in Myst! Pen and paper is required!!!

Made it back from the gears level. My head already hurts.

1 Like

Oh my gosh dude, yeah, thanks for reminding me. I remember having an entire booklet for Riven back in the day.

1 Like